Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Will Likely Rest, Evaluate Options For 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG retiring and taking his crying excuse making fanbase with him is best for the sport. Got whooped by canelo on the back foot in the first fight cried so canelo whooped GGG again this time on the front foot stalking and bullied the bully leaving his face a bloody rearranged mess like we have never seen from GGG. And did it Mexcian Style like they begged for and now excuses and crying still.

If he comes back canelo will whoop him again he knows he can't land NOTHING but a jab and that canelo can land whatever big punch he wants on the front or back foot. Sanchez even turned on GGG throwing him under the bus during and after the fight. The beatdown will only come worse. GGG lost all kinds of confidence second fight he was shook to even throw body punches too slow and too scared to commit to a fire fight with canelo. The boogyman is dead he's just a scared jabber and his fans moving the goal post crying. Don't run to the locker room sore loser run to kazaphukstan and take your delusional crybaby fans with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
      I think GGG would do better by moving up and fighting at 168. Fight Zurdo , Benavidez, Eubank or Groves possibly. He wouldnt have to drain his body. He will face guys who probably hit harder, but are not as quick or elusive as Alvarez.
      Yeah, what worried GGG from Nelo or Brook is their speed.

GGG struggle to adjust to speed wich is understandable since he never was fast and is going now 37 and slowing down.

I think he has the chin and power to trade with guys at 168 and even 175 and will adjust to their speed and place his big punches.

He needs to stop draining himself to 160, you don't recover from weight draining at 37.

He beats Direll, Zurdo, Ucaz, Eubank, De Gale IMO

Benavidez and Groves, I just don't know about that, maybe if moving up to 168 rejuvenate his power.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
        Yeah against the J rocks and Centenos. Jacobs Punked the big one at NYC . I think the charlos have great physical ability, but i feel like if things arent going their way they will fold or try to get out of fights, if you know what i mean. Seen alot of fighters who were talkers and street tough fold . Two examples Mike Tyson, Zab Judah . You have to be mentally tough as well to be a super fighter.
        There many fighters like that years ago the Chin Checkers Curtis Steven and Jaidon Cordington.

Both ended being highlight knockouts themselves the only reason the other is doing well he learning from the beatings Errol Spence is giving him

Comment

All I know is if your coward azzz comes back you better never utter Mexican Style again

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            GGG retiring and taking his crying excuse making fanbase with him is best for the sport. Got whooped by canelo on the back foot in the first fight cried so canelo whooped GGG again this time on the front foot stalking and bullied the bully leaving his face a bloody rearranged mess like we have never seen from GGG. And did it Mexcian Style like they begged for and now excuses and crying still.

If he comes back canelo will whoop him again he knows he can't land NOTHING but a jab and that canelo can land whatever big punch he wants on the front or back foot. Sanchez even turned on GGG throwing him under the bus during and after the fight. The beatdown will only come worse. GGG lost all kinds of confidence second fight he was shook to even throw body punches too slow and too scared to commit to a fire fight with canelo. The boogyman is dead he's just a scared jabber and his fans moving the goal post crying. Don't run to the locker room sore loser run to kazaphukstan and take your delusional crybaby fans with you.
            Why should he retire, he's one of the best fighter in the game.

And if he's a unworthy bum, then Nelo went life and death with an unworthy 37 years old bum.

GGG is a fun fighter to watch and I wouldn't mind a campain of 4 fights/2 years at 168.

Would be interesting and exciting for 168 if you're a boxing fan.

But you never talk about boxing only Nelo and triple bum so I guess you more a boxer fan/hater than a boxing fan.

Comment

Move to 168, there are many good fight for him.

Comment

No surprise that they want to fight the smaller man. it happened in the past with Brook,Martirosyan and Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
                  Tom lives on Fantasy Island. Mayweather will never fight GGG.

Why not ? He would make a mockery out of GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    Move to 168, there are many good fight for him.
                    i totally agree. 168 would be good for him , even some guys at 175 possibly.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      Why should he retire, he's one of the best fighter in the game.

And if he's a unworthy bum, then Nelo went life and death with an unworthy 37 years old bum.

GGG is a fun fighter to watch and I wouldn't mind a campain of 4 fights/2 years at 168.

Would be interesting and exciting for 168 if you're a boxing fan.

But you never talk about boxing only Nelo and triple bum so I guess you more a boxer fan/hater than a boxing fan.
                      He should retire because we have never seen a fan base hyjack a sport with so much crying, excuse, making all because they can't handle GGG not living up to what they built him to be. If he comes back he will just lose again or under perform and we will hear endless bytching and crying from his fans for 6 months after it. GGG and this loser mentality is bad for boxing. Mr come fight me Mexican style runs from a Mexican style fight get bullied face busted to shyt his own trainer telling him you losing and still they cry robbery SMH
                      Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-18-2018, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X