Comments Thread For: Golovkin Will Likely Rest, Evaluate Options For 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    and he needed 164 for Ward
    he needed 164 for featherfists yet they expect me to believe he handles joe smith...couple guys actually said "easily because he his levels beyond joe smith"...lolol

u cant make this stuff up...these guys never relent you gotta hand it to em...they pledge undying loyalty to this guy

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Are you aware that clenbuterol is not a true performance enhancing drug? Or that it is in most the cattle in mexico & countless athletes who both have zero benefit to gain from it in their respective sports(such as soccer/tennis),& who had been vada tested for years beforehand,they suddenly test positive for clen when they travel to mexico for competition or a few other 3rd world countries where its rampant. Are you aware that VADA testing is so advanced it can detect a single grain of salt worth of any substance? Or that there was a tennis star who popped dirty for cocaine but later proved it was due to kissing a girl in a club(who must've been on coke) & he was cleared also because they agreed that it was only a grain of salt worth that caused a positive test. Then you have to factor in the fact that Canelo was the 1st ppv fighter to demand VADA 4 all his fights despite chavez Jr insisting they switch to a worse testing company,& that Canelo was undergoing stringent yr round VADA testing when he popped dirty 1 single time for a substance that served no benefit to him considering hes not a cattle & lacks the proper receptors to benefit from clen the way cattle do. Fighters who are cheats do what JMM & Chavez Jr did(tried avoiding vada at all cost) they don't pioneer VADA testing before it was the norm the way canelo has,& if he was dirty he wouldn't have been stupid enough to cheat in the middle of vada testing right near a fight. My final PROOF that clenbuterol is rampant in mexicos beef & that tons of athletes are popped for it despite it serving no benefit:https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...is-summer.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...rticle-6167753
      stopped reading here, sorry bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
        Billy you are one of the posters i enjoy talking to about boxing. You make alot of sense with this. I think he needs to go to 168 and fight Zurdo. Then he could fight anyone at 175 . I think he would do well there as well.
        Yeah, I mean,

at 168, he has good starters in Direll, De Gale or Smith.

Then Zurdo and Ucaz are good tougher fights.

Groves and his jab/ Benavidez who is a killer are the dangerous fights.

Comment

• remember the good ol days when Golovkin wanted 4-5 fights per year... thats because he was fighting guys like Wade.

that Canelo body work requires you take some time off to reflect.

Comment

Working...
          X