• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    this is the likeliest scenario:

Canelo Fights Lemule in May.

Golovkin KO's Murata in Japan.

3rd fight between G & Canelo next September. Golovkin retires afterwards.
    Yup! Thats my take as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
      Maybe he will , but maybe he wont' either dude. I just know that duedes that rely on pre fight intimidation ultimately meet their match and fail most times, because they couldnt deal with it when things didnt go their way. One dude said sparring with Lara made him better. Dude it is sparring. Ray Beltran sparred with Pac all these years. He wasnt really getting any better. He got beat by Pedraza . If you think those twins with all that talk about Lions and stuff are going to intimidate GGG or Canelo then think again.
      I never said anything about intimidation.. u did. I think Charlo beats GGG by KO if GGG waits around for Charlo to fully grow into 160

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        ^ welcome to NSB,.

loses by a round on two cards to a fighter in his prime. fight will probably win fight of the year and surely will be a candidate. made 10 million dollars+.

sucks and should retire. welcome to NSB. this place sucks and should retire.

if you're posting this crap you suck and should retire.
        great post bro, and post coming from a Ward fan (Dre and G had a little beef), I can see you respect all fighters.

A true boxing fan

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          All high level fighters look drained for the weigh in, and I never said he was struggling making weight.

When you have to lose 12 pounds in a day, you weight drain your body period

So you didn't get my point, my point is you don't recover from this well past 35s.

I can myself drink a bottle of whiskey easy but I won't recover like in my 20s.

GGG is old, looked old, no excuse, he had himself the size/reach advantage, but 168 will be better for him.

He shouldn't over train in big bear anymore, and should NOT zombie himself into 160 weighins and move up, train in a normal gym, with light training.
          Otherwise he's 2 fights left and won't fight until 40 like I think he could.
          ok, I got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Yup! Thats my take as well.
            Whoa, hold up! Murata hasn't beaten Rob Brant just yet, and he might lose the fight! GGG should be targeting the winner of Saunders vs. Andrade next spring!

Comment

Murata in Japan makes the most $$$$ for GGG outside of Canelo.

I dont think the Saunders/Andrade winner will fight GGG next. And he wont be a mandatory for any of the belts.

IDK where he goes from here?? Might have to take a couple of fights to get back on top with the alphabet belts because NONE of the #1's are gonna fight him while being Canelo's mando...

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                Maybe he will , but maybe he wont' either dude. I just know that duedes that rely on pre fight intimidation ultimately meet their match and fail most times, because they couldnt deal with it when things didnt go their way. One dude said sparring with Lara made him better. Dude it is sparring. Ray Beltran sparred with Pac all these years. He wasnt really getting any better. He got beat by Pedraza . If you think those twins with all that talk about Lions and stuff are going to intimidate GGG or Canelo then think again.
                What are you talking about? The Charlos dont talk very much after fights are signed.

Examples:
                1. JRock called him all sorts of names and said he was going to stop Charlo. Charlo said nothing but keep running your mouth. Result: Charlo gets the stoppage.

2. Lubin goes craxy disrespecting the younger Charlo. Doing documentaries, Twitter rants, etc. Meanwhile Jermell said nothing. Result: Charlo KOs him in round one. Then they put on t shirts that said keep running your mouth.

Show me one pre-fight interview where you've seen a Charlo disrespect an opponent. The only close example is Hatley and he was going nutz before the fight saying Jermell was a bum.

You just don't like them lol they don't talk a lot of trash to opponents. They just like ranting to the media.

However, after those KOs things change lol

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  he needs to rest after getting the **** beat out of him by Gasnelo. If you're getting battered around the ring in the twelfth by a guy who gasses by the sixth, you suck and should retire.
                  Damn.........lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Whoa, hold up! Murata hasn't beaten Rob Brant just yet, and he might lose the fight! GGG should be targeting the winner of Saunders vs. Andrade next spring!
                    Tru. I just dont see Loeffler paying Saunders what he wants since hes the only one bringing the belt.

Actually IMO Andrade is going to win. Does Saunders have a rematch clause if he loses??

Comment

Yeah

He need it.

He got a lot of punishment in this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X