• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure, Bob. Sure.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
      LOL, @ people believing Rob. He offers 15% and when they decline,
      "they really dont want to fight"
      Right! He'll want a 60/40 split and for ESPN to handle the PPV.

At this point if you believe Arum you're A) new to this or B) just an idiot.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Bud doesn't see the 12th round of this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
        Yeah. I watch the fighters and believe Crawford a much better fighter all around. I mean Spence took 11 rds to stop a guy with beoken face lol. By the way Algieri said Khan definitely hit harder than spence so lets slow that Hype. Crawford is the true goods imo. Anyway #NOEXCUSES. These fighters must force their teams to make these fights. And i wont,listen to the 'Bobs fault''haymons fault' arguments. Fighters must prove themselves and quit hiding behind excuses. And Spence is full of them
        Khan went 12 with Algieri! Spence finished Algieri in 5! Spence is making excuses? Spence has been getting ducked by all the top WWs when Crawford was still @ 140! Brook had to be forced to fight Spence! Crawford is new to the game, and he beat the weakest WW champion available! Anyway, stay tuned to SHO/FOX and watch to see how the best WWs (Thurman, Spence, Porter) sort this thing out!

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          Arum stopping the fight doe
          Stop making excuses! Spence is the only one taking about different sizes of the street!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Khan went 12 with Algieri! Spence finished Algieri in 5! Spence is making excuses? Spence has been getting ducked by all the top WWs when Crawford was still @ 140! Brook had to be forced to fight Spence! Crawford is new to the game, and he beat the weakest WW champion available! Anyway, stay tuned to SHO/FOX and watch to see how the best WWs (Thurman, Spence, Porter) sort this thing out!
            Crawford is at 147 now and Spence is all of sudden talking about different sides of the street! Why? Because he don't want to see Crawford! Spence is not getting Porter or Thurman just like the Mikey Garcia fight isn't happening. Stop making it seem as if Spence has those options next when he clearly doesn't.

Comment

The political divide is real. I love Crawford, and I'm glad he's happy with his new deal with TR. However Crawford missed out on some good fights at 140: Amir Imam, Adrian Granados, Omar Figueroa Jr., and Adrien Broner. I don't hold him responsible for that, just like I won't hold Spence responsible if he never fights Crawford! Bud knew where the best WWs were, and chose to go a different route! I hope it works out for him!
              So why hasn't Spence gotten any of those fights when he's on the so-called same side off the street? It don't matter what side you're on, if a guy wants to fight, it'll happen! Excuses!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
                Smoke and mirrors. Arum knows damn well that he doesn't want to stage that fight anytime soon. He's going to try and protect his prized possession as much as possible and the same goes with Loma. I have no doubt that Loma and Crawford want Garcia and Spence Jr respectively but Bob Arum is about his business. Business wise those fights don't make sense right now. Spence knows this and that's why he's not even stressing the fight. He has options either way in Porter, Thurman, and Garcia. Crawford on the other hand is running out of legit options at welterweight.
                Crawford is at 147 now and Spence is all of sudden talking about different sides of the street! Why? Because he don't want to see Crawford! Spence is not getting Porter or Thurman just like the Mikey Garcia fight isn't happening. Stop making it seem as if Spence has those options next when he clearly doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
                  Time will tell! What we do know is that Crawford chose to stay with TR knowing full well that they only have Jose Benavidez, Egidijus Kavaliauskas, and Carlos Adames in the stable @ 147! I don't why he would do that if he wanted to fight Keith Thurman, Danny Garcia, Shawn Porter, or Errol Spence Jr.! He didn't even get Pacquiao while he was at TR! He made his choice, now he has to live with it! He should be "clapping back" at Errol too, and not letting his master speak for him!

Comment

Crawford is the #1 WW after beating Jeff Horn?
                    1) Thurman, 2) Spence, 3) Porter, 4) Crawford! Crawford is a great fighter, but Horn and Benavidez are not on the same level as DSG, Porter, and Brook!
                    You make it seem as if Spence has faced Porter or Garcia! Spence has only faced Brook! Spence is not getting Thurman, Garcia, Porter, or even Mikey anytime soon! What happento the Mikey fight being next? Spence will fight another bum as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
                      So why hasn't Spence gotten any of those fights when he's on the so-called same side off the street? It don't matter what side you're on, if a guy wants to fight, it'll happen! Excuses!!!
                      Why didn't Crawford get Pacquiao?

Terence Crawford: Manny Pacquiao Must Fight Me at 140!

https://www.boxingscene.com/terence-...me-140--107021

Comment

Working...
                      X