Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Spence Doesn't Want Crawford; We're Ready When He Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Spence Doesn't Want Crawford; We're Ready When He Is

LAS VEGAS Bob Arum claims Errol Spence Jr. is saying everything except what he really means. Every time Spence speaks about him and Terence Crawford residing on different sides of a proverbial promotional street, it further reinforces to the Hall-of-Fame promoter that Spence wants no part of Crawford at any point soon. A welterweight title unification bout between Spence (24-0, 21 KOs), the IBF champion, and Crawford (33-0, 24 KOs), the WBO champion, is one of the most intriguing boxing matches that can be made.
    [Click Here To Read More]

BREAKING : Teddy Atlas is the new Head trainer of Gvozdyk http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...ksandr-gvozdyk

Comment

Arum stopping the fight doe

Comment

Now, that's sweet music to my ears. Make it happen.

Comment

Spence will roll Bud up and smoke him.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            Arum stopping the fight doe
            “Eventually I think I’ll be able to make a Spence fight because the money will be so big and we’ll be reasonable, and we’ll share things and everything,” Arum said. “I’m not gonna play games anymore. I mean, we have a real trust that we’ve been given by ESPN. And not be boxing schmucks anymore, to put on real events in boxing for the public. And if that means sharing or doing a deal, we’re prepared to do that. Nobody wants selfishness anymore.”

They lead with that headline, then provide this quote lol Classic boxingscene "reporting."

He's literally saying the samething he's always said here. Just not throwing out the 500k buys number again lol

Comment

Bobfather stating "The Truth".
              Spedce wants to strap everybody except Bud. What a duck.

Comment

LMFAO!! In one breath arum saying we will make the fight in another breath he saying we dont want selfishness no more. So which one is it bob?? everyone in the boxing world knows your impossible to work with for big fights. Spence is hungry now he dont want to wait to fight the big fights which is why he wants porter and thurman asap. Worry about ur guy continiuing to fight cans in the ww division while spence is busy taking out champion after champion.

Comment

LOL, @ people believing Rob. He offers 15% and when they decline,
                  "they really dont want to fight"

Comment

Arum said. “I’m not gonna play games anymore. I mean, we have a real trust that we’ve been given by ESPN. And not be boxing schmucks anymore, to put on real events in boxing for the public. And if that means sharing or doing a deal, we’re prepared to do that. Nobody wants selfishness anymore.”

So he admits to playing games and being selfish huh

Comment

Working...
                    X