Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could it have been possible that Canelo Alvarez was on TRT against GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    No way did he really? Based on what? How well he took a punch lol wow did canelo really win that round?
    That was the 9th rd. I believe and the two judges who had Canelo winning the fight scored that round for him.

Also, all 3 judges scored the 5th round for Canelo when GGG couldn't possibly have lost that round.

On top of that, GGG landed the better shots in rd 12 and lost that rd. on 2 cards as well.

This was a case of purchased scorecards. Again.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
      No, he's been on all sorts of tests this time around so this time I'm satisfied he's clean.
      If you get caught you just have to make sure to be more careful the next time. Not saying Canelo did cheat, I'm just saying beating drug tests doesn't necessarily mean you are clean.

Comment

It's always possible, but if you follow that road you might as well just not watch boxing at all cos you will never know for sure who is using and what is being used. We like to assume that PED testing is effective but the reality is that with due care and enough money the odds of being caught are pretty slim.

Nah. If you're gonna watch boxing best policy is just to pretend everyone is clean unless proven otherwise, no matter how inaccurate that presumption may be.

The only thing that I would recommend is that future Canelo opponents pay special attention to those wraps and gloves - the type and extent of bruising on both Golovkin and JCC junior was unusual to my mind - not, of course, that Nevada are likely to change their policy on behalf of a 'B' side.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          I agree. I just think GGG was jobbed again and deserved to win. As do a lot of people.
          I just so happen to be one of those people also. I likewise, believed that GGG edged out a very close decision victory again too. I scored it 116-113 in his favor. I scored the 11th round even.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            I just so happen to be one of those people also. I likewise, believed that GGG edged out a very close decision victory again too. I scored it 116-113 in his favor. I scored the 11th round even.
            Good card as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              That was the 9th rd. I believe and the two judges who had Canelo winning the fight scored that round for him.

Also, all 3 judges scored the 5th round for Canelo when GGG couldn't possibly have lost that round.

On top of that, GGG landed the better shots in rd 12 and lost that rd. on 2 cards as well.

This was a case of purchased scorecards. Again.
              Man that’s crazy. Oh well ggg got his two pay days so he needs to move on and fight the charlo rematch Jacobs and fight Billie hoe

Comment

Nelo is thankful GGG didn't target his body more. Then nelo would really haved lived up to his bad stamina reputation.
                I mean if GGG landed 46 bodyshots like nelo did. I doubt nelo would have heard final bell
                Last edited by hugh grant; 09-20-2018, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Not possible. TRT exemptions have been banned in NV.

From yahoo sports 2014, "A fighter who has low testosterone levels will no longer be permitted to petition the state to allow him to use exogenous testosterone."
                  (I'm no expert) but as far as I have come to understand this----

NV will not issue one, but the testing agency can - this is how Mayweather acquired his retroactive TUE from USADA after he was caught using the IV.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                    (I'm no expert) but as far as I have come to understand this----

NV will not issue one, but the testing agency can - this is how Mayweather acquired his retroactive TUE from USADA after he was caught using the IV.
                    Everyone who was using therapeutic test and fighting in NV stopped once the ban came down so I'm doubtful of them being able to skirt it, as I'm sure they would have tried.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                      He's roided out of his mind and has been for a number of years. After he was "caught", you really think he will come clean? A bunch of people will have been paid off, a slap on the wrist given, and all is back to normal. People who think he's clean must be ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                      X