Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could it have been possible that Canelo Alvarez was on TRT against GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could it have been possible that Canelo Alvarez was on TRT against GGG?

Testosterone Replacement Therapy. The reason why I asked because we know he had already popped twice before for PED use.

In addition, both his stamina and energy levels were a lot higher than they were as compared to his first fight against Golovkin. He threw more combination punches this time and didn't back up on the ropes for almost the entire time.

So what do you guys think? Was Canelo medically juiced against GGG? I am just curious to know.

Why would he need trt when he's barely 30, he'll probably have decent natural levels given his lifestyle

Its threads like this that detract from the sport. As fans how can we expect fighters to lay it on the line for our entertainment when we allow trolls & slanderous comments aimed at the sport we love?
    Is boxingscene that desperate for posters that trolls are accepted for clicks?

Comment

He's roided out of his mind and has been for a number of years. After he was "caught", you really think he will come clean? A bunch of people will have been paid off, a slap on the wrist given, and all is back to normal. People who think he's clean must be ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
        Why would he need trt when he's barely 30, he'll probably have decent natural levels given his lifestyle

Its threads like this that detract from the sport. As fans how can we expect fighters to lay it on the line for our entertainment when we allow trolls & slanderous comments aimed at the sport we love?
        Is boxingscene that desperate for posters that trolls are accepted for clicks?
        I am just curious that's all. We know that one of the complications of PED use is low testosterone levels and he is a former juicer; Knowingly or unknowingly. I am not accusing him of anything because there is no proof that he did but it does make one wonder for example; What was the pill that he received from his trainer just after the weigh in?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          I am just curious that's all. We know that one of the complications of PED use is low testosterone levels and he is a former juicer; Knowingly or unknowingly. I am not accusing him of anything because there is no proof that he did but it does make one wonder for example; What was the pill that he received from his trainer just after the weigh in?

No, you're playing daft fella

Its the downside to the internet, you end up conversing with people that think you've just floated up the river clyde on a water biscuit

You seriously cant think of anything that the tablet could have been? It must be a ped?

If youre going to start a topic, suggesting that a fighter is juicing then you should have some insight into the topic. Otherwise you're just trying to be controversial. Especially if you're throwing suggestions out there but from your own pov have zero understanding on the subject

Trt wouldnt improve a boxers stamina. Trt would show as elevated testosterone. If he was on a low dose of trt then why bother & what positives do you think that would offer him? He would stop producing testosterone naturally & would need to recover function.
          If he was running a high level trt then it would definitely show as elevated testosterone

Comment

No, he's been on all sorts of tests this time around so this time I'm satisfied he's clean.

Comment

His stamina wasnt better for the second fight at all. He didnt waste stamina jumping around, flexing his waist like crazy against the ropes nor was he as heavy, and most of the early lulls was due to having not figured Golovkin out.

The first fight he went in to absolutely not get hit and wasted energy evading rather than fighting. The second fight he came to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
                No, you're playing daft fella

Its the downside to the internet, you end up conversing with people that think you've just floated up the river clyde on a water biscuit

You seriously cant think of anything that the tablet could have been? It must be a ped?

If youre going to start a topic, suggesting that a fighter is juicing then you should have some insight into the topic. Otherwise you're just trying to be controversial. Especially if you're throwing suggestions out there but from your own pov have zero understanding on the subject

Trt wouldnt improve a boxers stamina. Trt would show as elevated testosterone. If he was on a low dose of trt then why bother & what positives do you think that would offer him? He would stop producing testosterone naturally & would need to recover function.
                If he was running a high level trt then it would definitely show as elevated testosterone
                Ok calm down. Please listen to me carefully. I never said he cheated. I don't know if he did or didn't. Additionally, I am not accusing him of anything because I have no proof. All I know that in the past, he had indeed popped for juicing more than once and blamed it on eating contaminated beef.

Now that is not fiction or an opinion but a fact. There's a strong possibility, that he could have received a medical clearance from the state of Nevada for a (TUE) Therapeutic Use Exemption if his testosterone levels were too low from the Clenbuterol use. I simply don't know. That's why I asked the hypothetical question because I am only guessing.

In any case, I thank and respect you for your answer which is an emphatic no.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                  No, he's been on all sorts of tests this time around so this time I'm satisfied he's clean.
                  Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  His stamina wasnt better for the second fight at all. He didnt waste stamina jumping around, flexing his waist like crazy against the ropes nor was he as heavy, and most of the early lulls was due to having not figured Golovkin out.

The first fight he went in to absolutely not get hit and wasted energy evading rather than fighting. The second fight he came to fight.
                  I want to thank you fellas for answering the question without getting all personal. I want you to know that it means a lot to me and it's much appreciated.

Comment

Not possible. TRT exemptions have been banned in NV.

From yahoo sports 2014, "A fighter who has low testosterone levels will no longer be permitted to petition the state to allow him to use exogenous testosterone."
                    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 09-18-2018, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X