Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could it have been possible that Canelo Alvarez was on TRT against GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
    Anyone who believes canelo is clean is a naive moron who dosen't understand how ped's and steroids and drug testing works.
    I trust that he was clean this time. He had a lot less muscle on him and I don't think they would have risked getting popped again.

That said, I think GGG won 8-4

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
      His stamina wasnt better for the second fight at all. He didnt waste stamina jumping around, flexing his waist like crazy against the ropes nor was he as heavy, and most of the early lulls was due to having not figured Golovkin out.

The first fight he went in to absolutely not get hit and wasted energy evading rather than fighting. The second fight he came to fight.
      Not only that but ggg had him out on his feet but couldn’t finish him off due to canelos beautiful early body work. I don’t think he was on anything

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        Not only that but ggg had him out on his feet but couldn’t finish him off due to canelos beautiful early body work. I don’t think he was on anything
        Glad you admitted that. Would it surprise you that he lost that round on scorecards too? It was crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Glad you admitted that. Would it surprise you that he lost that round on scorecards too? It was crazy.
          No way did he really? Based on what? How well he took a punch lol wow did canelo really win that round?

Comment

Idk if you can tell someone is doing TRT necessarily so I suppose its possible. I'm assuming he's being looked at for elevated T with the WBC CBP testing doe so if something came up funny he'd be at risk of having another suspension which would have been a awful look. I also think its fairly likely your T would show up at a red flag level of highness if he's not got T problems, but maybe someone smarter then me on T sh^t can correct me there.

But sh^t man I think lotsa sh^t is possible. Like I've said 3 or 4 times already since that Jameel McCline interview came out & he said he was a PED user back in the day & he never got popped & he hired cats to show him how to take sh^t & he wasn't making the money that GGG, Canelo, Manny, Oscar, Floyd & any of these big names cats are. So who knows what these mfers could afford with renting a PED doctor/chemist.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
              ive taken clen since the 90s, even the mexican brand Spiropent. I could give my practical experience to anyone who cares, nobody wants to know. It works as a fat burner. I wouldn't take it the night of a fight though. Course what would I know? My issue with your comments is that you suggested that the clen lowered Nelos testosterone, that measn you didn't know what you were talking about. So yeah I think you thought it was an anabolic steroid are at least didn't know enough to say something ignorant.
              This

I think Canelo is clean in this fight He won't be stupid enough to get caught again by the Commission.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                This

I think Canelo is clean in this fight He won't be stupid enough to get caught again by the Commission.
                I don't care personally if fighters take PEDS. Ive taken them since I was eighteen. They werent called PEDS back them. Calling them Perfromance Enhancing Drugs was the best advertisement for them ever. They don't improve any skill or eyesight or hand eye coordination or work ethic. I mean now you would think that you can just take them and be the amazing at anything. Like your not gonna take $100 worth of gear and yes it that cheap to have a chance at making millions. Nobody ever got to the top on just gear alone. So I will promote gear but I will never make stupid claims about it like only people who has never done them will. Sorry back to ur comment, yes I believe he was clean, I think he got too much backlash to try to get away with anything. Christ he held his ground even more this time. Everyone saying he was smaller but Clen isn't even an anabolic steroid. There was no in ring weights for either fight. I mean busting people isn't good for business. I like to hear each fighter testosterone to epitestoerone ratio before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
                  ive taken clen since the 90s, even the mexican brand Spiropent. I could give my practical experience to anyone who cares, nobody wants to know. It works as a fat burner. I wouldn't take it the night of a fight though. Course what would I know? My issue with your comments is that you suggested that the clen lowered Nelos testosterone, that measn you didn't know what you were talking about. So yeah I think you thought it was an anabolic steroid are at least didn't know enough to say something ignorant.
                  I absolutely agree. That's why I asked the question. It was a hypothetical.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    You can't because on here you can't have a different opinion or else your dumb, racist or lost money. Everyone on here acts like children who got their candy taken.
                    Yeah, I seem to get your drift. Thanks buddy and to all the posters who were offended by my question. I am sorry. I was only curious that's all. In no way, shape or form I was attempting a besmirch or tarnish Canelo's overall performance. He fought one Hell of a fight and I couldn't have been more proud of him. He and GGG both left all in the ring that night and as a boxing fan I couldn't been more happy or proud of them.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      Yeah, I seem to get your drift. Thanks buddy and to all the posters who were offended by my question. I am sorry. I was only curious that's all. In no way, shape or form I was attempting a besmirch or tarnish Canelo's overall performance. He fought one Hell of a fight and I couldn't have been more proud of him. He and GGG both left all in the ring that night and as a boxing fan I couldn't been more happy or proud of them.
                      I agree. I just think GGG was jobbed again and deserved to win. As do a lot of people.

Comment

Working...
                      X