Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Team Wilder Want Joshua - Why Won't They Reply?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
    Word's fall from his mouth like shit fall from ass!
    What a s#hit analogy

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Nobody cares about that fight right now! Wilder vs. Fury is THE FIGHT, and there's a good possibility of an immediate rematch! Shelly Finkel has 50 million reasons not to call Eddie Hearn...EVER!
      Gotta disagree. Wilder v Fury is a good fight that I'm looking forward to but I'd prefer to see AJ get in there with Wilder. Hopefully not too far ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
        Serious question, has the Wilder vs Fury fight been agreed/ been confirmed yet?
        I've had a feeling they were waiting for the AJ/Pov fight week to come - it's here now so I won't be surprised if it gets announced this week.

If not, you got to wonder - didn't Tyson fight a month ago?

Comment

I’m pretry sure it’s because they’re still doing final negotiations for Wilder Vs Fury

Comment

**** aj and hearn acting like they want to negotiate now that team wilder is on to bigger and better things. Why doesn't hearn focus on building up that ****ty app that has b, c, and d level fighters

Comment

Because your a c u n t Eddie

Comment

Hearn is a greedy liar, he tried to shortchange Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  You have to have a contingency plan in anything you do in life especially boxing. If Tyson Fury pulls out, then what?.

Let’s say it’s a happy ending and Wilder smashes Fury why should there be interest in a rematch to prove what exactly? I don’t understand this stance. Don’t you want your boy to go for all the marbles?
                  If Wilder smashes Fury, then of course, no rematch necessary. However, if Fury wins (good possibility), or makes it a 12 round nail-biter, then Wilder should go with Fury! The contingency plan should be to have Breazeale fight Ortiz on the undercard! If Breazeale wins, he becomes a credible opponent overnight! If Ortiz wins, then he gets a well-deserved rematch! Like I said, Finkel has 50 million reason not to call Hearn...EVER!

Comment

Gtfoh with that ****!!! HEARN is petrified scared of WILDER and wants no parts.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                      Because you've completely ***ed it up and if I were them why would I commit to a dodgy deal to suit you when there's a possibility Wilder may be negotiating a mega bucks rematch with Tyson Fury and would be a fool to be tied to your one way contracts.
                      Neither Wilder nor Fury have ever fought in Vegas or sold a single PPV in the US, so there is also a possibility that it could turn out like Kovalev vs Ward - only moderate gates and 300k PPVs for both fights combined.

Comment

Working...
                      X