No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin: We Saw it Coming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
    This is what you said. “A jab alone with an occasional power shot will not win fights EVER and especially on this stage.“

Now its far beyond?
    You read what I posted as the fight stats correct? EVEN IF YOU REMOVE ALL JABS he still outlanded Tito. So yes this is a fight where a jab ALONE will EVER win a fight at the elite level

Comment

• Originally posted by angkag View Post
      What sanchez actually said was that he thought his guy won, but he was biased etc etc. Away from computer at the moment but will dig out the exact words if they are important to you.

he admitted that Canelo did enough to get the nod

then, he said this.....

Originally posted by Abel Sanchez
      he erased the issues that he had in May. What a great champion he is. He’s the champion today. But that’s the kind of fight that I expected, that’s the kind of fight that the fans expected
      https://www.boxingscene.com/sanchez-...nto-it--131907

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
        You read what I posted as the fight stats correct? EVEN IF YOU REMOVE ALL JABS he still outlanded Tito. So yes this is a fight where a jab ALONE will EVER win a fight at the elite level
        So then your statement was incorrect since a jab alone did win a fight at that level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          That was his prediction.

https://twitter.com/mannypacquiao?re...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Want to try an twist something else?
          So the person behind the list gave boxrec as the source. No idea where boxrec got it from.

Comment

• Golovkin got spanked at his own game

when everyone stops crying, they will find enough class to give Canelo his props

no, wait..... they won't

Comment

• I love how he calls Canelo an up and coming prospect when he fought Mayweather. He was already a 2 division world champion, had over 40 fights, and had fought Shane Mosley and an undefeated Austin Trout. What's your definition of prospect?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Even if that were true, i'm not a reporter/writer. They should be giving unbiased opinions and facts. The most famous one (fat dan) is one of the worst. Boxing media is trash.
                Agreed. Very biased article. Described punches that Alvarez landed that obviously hurt or cut or bruised Golovkin as flashy. Hmmm that's an understatement.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  Golovkin got spanked at his own game

when everyone stops crying, they will find enough class to give Canelo his props

no, wait..... they won't
                  I'm reading pretty much everyone giving Canelo due props, me included, who isn't ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
                    So then your statement was incorrect since a jab alone did win a fight at that level.
                    I don’t think you understand what I’m saying or truly are feigning ignorance.

Comment

• Originally posted by angkag View Post
                      I'm reading pretty much everyone giving Canelo due props, me included, who isn't ?
                      Anyone saying GGG got robbed, in which there were quite a few.

Comment

Working...
                      X