Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Give Canelo Credit; Don't Focus On What GGG Didn't Do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teddy and ledderman were the new Adelaide bird for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      oh really? lol That's the excuse now that all these photos are photo shopped I bet they claim that the live video feed of GGG showing up like Stevie Wonder in the press conference is fake too?
      hahahahahahha

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        They really don't want to believe it. They think the man who showed up for the press conference looking like this won? His own trainer told him during the fight you losing

Well fight's aren't scored by bruises or cuts. I thought the fight easily could've been scored a draw or 1 round win for GGG. I personally don't know how one can give Canelo round 12, which turned out to be the deciding factor.

Canelo definitely shut everybody up though, he had GGG backing up way too much early on and GGG claiming it wasn't real Mexican style afterwards is just pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          He couldn't pull the trigger? I could have swore he had Canelo in trouble several times, most notable in the 10th. Don't remember that happening in the first fight.
          Not once did he have Canelo in trouble. Not once.

Comment

What they said was that while GG seemed to land more punk punches, Canelos punches were harder. The power punches in his this fight were the difference. People ringside said Canelos punches made a thudding sound while GGs weren’t as hard. Ringsiders said the same thing about Dlh Mosley and why Mosley won the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
              The class of some here are simple minded worms that love the bottom of the manure pile.

I always glance to those the post with class and by pass the good idiots

hey muppet.....

you run around posting all sorts of dribble about chicken-chasers

which is just silly fanboy wank

but, who ran like a chicken all night long on Saturday?

they pleaded with Canelo to stand and fight like a Mexican..... and when Canelo did just that, Golovkin jumped on his bike loooool

how about you find some class from somewhere..... admit that you were wrong..... and then fcuk off

Comment

I used to think Sanchez was a total dick, but now I really like him

Originally posted by Abel Sanchez
                he erased the issues that he had in May. What a great champion he is. He’s the champion today. But that’s the kind of fight that I expected, that’s the kind of fight that the fans expected
                https://www.boxingscene.com/sanchez-...nto-it--131907

come to think of it, Sanchez could be the most knowledgeable man in boxing

Comment

Seriously dude shut the **** uo. 70% of the world think GGG pulled the victory and here you are running your mouth like the coward you are

Comment

How was GGG running when he was jabshotting GGG all day long

Comment

canelo has humbled 'tough guy' abel

Comment

Working...
                      X