Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Give Canelo Credit; Don't Focus On What GGG Didn't Do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelos adjustment to their game plan was brilliant, I thought it was a good fight - could have gone either way and happy to see it again.

Comment

Funny how this thread only has 10 replies. Little g dick riders out here crying robbery but wanna ignore golovkins own trainer saying the decision was fair. Honestly I don't think little g will ever be the same after this fight. Canelo put some serious punishment on him. He's probably gonna be pissing blood for months. Just imagine if he wasn't running away the whole fight. Canelo woulda put him to sleep. After that nasty left hook in the 2nd round, little g wanted no parts of a real mexican style brawl.

Comment

Can’t blame the man for showing his integrity.

Comment

Originally posted by PolitikDitto View Post
          Funny how this thread only has 10 replies. Little g dick riders out here crying robbery but wanna ignore golovkins own trainer saying the decision was fair. Honestly I don't think little g will ever be the same after this fight. Canelo put some serious punishment on him. He's probably gonna be pissing blood for months. Just imagine if he wasn't running away the whole fight. Canelo woulda put him to sleep. After that nasty left hook in the 2nd round, little g wanted no parts of a real mexican style brawl.
          After round two came the best action of the fight. Neither fighter wanted "no part" of the other. Neither ran away. If you did a little yourself instead of relying on your experience of hitting a bag you might know abit about actual boxing skills.. 😂

Comment

Abel has hes own view of the fight. Fight couldve gone either way. But now we have the fantasy fans creating a one sided beating because they hate the guy. Very strange, i dont remember anyone calling Barrera or Morales bums when they fought good close even fights.

Comment

No one really has to "focus" on what GGG didn't do because it was so plainly obvious, in now 2 fights! GGG's body attack disappeared, and so did his stamina! He's so concerned with Canelo's ability to counterpunch, that his whole game plan shifted! Shocking to see Canelo walking down GGG, forcing him to fight off his back foot! I don't want the 3rd fight in May, I'd rather see Canelo vs. Charlo, or Canelo vs. Spence Jr.! I would rather see GGG vs. the Jacobs/Dervy winner, or the Saunders/Andrade winner! Congrats to Canelo for winning... MEXICAN STYLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                No one really has to "focus" on what GGG didn't do because it was so plainly obvious, in now 2 fights! GGG's body attack disappeared, and so did his stamina! He's so concerned with Canelo's ability to counterpunch, that his whole game plan shifted! Shocking to see Canelo walking down GGG, forcing him to fight off his back foot! I don't want the 3rd fight in May, I'd rather see Canelo vs. Charlo, or Canelo vs. Spence Jr.! I would rather see GGG vs. the Jacobs/Dervy winner, or the Saunders/Andrade winner! Congrats to Canelo for winning... MEXICAN STYLE!

hard post to beat

they wanted Canelo to stand there and fight, so he obliged

the fat red kid shut a lot of people up yesterday

Comment

I would offer some kind words of consolation to Golovkin fans but I'm too busy laughing

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    hard post to beat

they wanted Canelo to stand there and fight, so he obliged

the fat red kid shut a lot of people up yesterday

I think you'll see people fight GGG much differently! I think Jermall Charlo would beat him, I think Jarrett Hurd would beat him, and both Jacobs and Derevyanchenko would give him a run for his money! I think GGG retires in 2019!

Comment

The class of some here are simple minded worms that love the bottom of the manure pile.

I always glance to those the post with class and by pass the good idiots

Comment

Working...
                      X