Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Give Canelo Credit; Don't Focus On What GGG Didn't Do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hats off to Abel for being man enough to say that and give respect to Canelo. Unfortunately, I believe GGG will be on the outside looking in right now.

Jacobs will want to unify the division if he wins the vacant IBF belt against Derevyanchenko in October that was stripped when GGG did not face Derevyanchenko. And if Derevyanchenko wins, he will want the Canelo fight too or another title against Saunders who holds the WBO belt.

And if Saunders wins against Andrade in October; he will be gunning for Canelo or Jacobs or Derevyanchenko if he wins. The only fight that would be available for GGG is a 3rd fight with Canelo IF Canelo gives it to him. Charlo will want a belt from whoever holds a belt. Why would he risk anything against GGG.

GGG isn’t in the drivers seat anymore. Who is he going to fight, Lemieux and Murray again? Maybe move up and try to dominate the Super Middleweight Division.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      damn even abel stankchez telling ya gggroupies to accept defeat
      They really don't want to believe it. They think the man who showed up for the press conference looking like this won? His own trainer told him during the fight you losing

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        His fans had their soul broken just like GGG's face. In shock mode full of excuses refusing to listen or respond to Sanchez admitting defeat. GGG fans were asking for Mexican Style too bad GGG didn't want none

holy shiiiiiit

Comment

They really don't want to believe it. They think the man who showed up for the press conference looking like this won? His own trainer told him during the fight you losing

watch out the gggroupies are saying that those pics of him are photoshopped

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            watch out the gggroupies are saying that those pics of him are photoshopped
            oh really? lol That's the excuse now that all these photos are photo shopped I bet they claim that the live video feed of GGG showing up like Stevie Wonder in the press conference is fake too?

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
              yeah Canelo definitely made adjustments he came forward and dictated the pace. Triple G showed shades of greatness but wasn't consistent enough.. no way that Golovkin got whitewashed he was never hurt or in trouble or fully dominated,, looked like He couldn't pull the trigger anymore
              He couldn't pull the trigger? I could have swore he had Canelo in trouble several times, most notable in the 10th. Don't remember that happening in the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                yeah Canelo definitely made adjustments he came forward and dictated the pace. Triple G showed shades of greatness but wasn't consistent enough.. no way that Golovkin got whitewashed he was never hurt or in trouble or fully dominated,, looked like He couldn't pull the trigger anymore
                You didn't see how he was hurt to the body by Canelo? specially in the middle rounds, how he started to back up after the second of Canelo,s flurrys got GGG retreating and covering that right side with his arm. I thought I was the only one noticing that, but after the fight on ESPN Deportes with Juan Manuel Marquez, Eduardo, and Julio Cesar Chaves Sr. they all commented on that and how GGG looked exhausted by round 8..... people may shït on Canelo all they want but it is true that his strategy worked wonders for him.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  The class of some here are simple minded worms that love the bottom of the manure pile.

I always glance to those the post with class and by pass the good idiots
                  I agree with you on this one my man, BUT sadly to inform you, you are one of those manure worms, the only difference here is that rolls have been reversed and now your on the receiving end and you're crying foul.

But we should all act with more class and appreciated each boxers abilities and both of them are evenly match.

Comment

Tell that to Dumb@ss, loud mouth Teddy Atlas whose card was 10 rounds to two for GGG, and he was the most cruel critic for Adelaide Bird, he pull the same Shït but in favor of GGG.

Comment

Now they want to dis Abel lmao..!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X