Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Give Canelo Credit; Don't Focus On What GGG Didn't Do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mfjowey View Post
    How was GGG running when he was jabshotting GGG all day long

" jab-shotting " ???

sec. lemme check for ya.....

* clean hard punching
    * effective aggression
    * ring generalship
    * defence
    nope, thing there bud

is "jab-shotting"..... the same as "stand and fight like a Mexican"?

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      He couldn't pull the trigger? I could have swore he had Canelo in trouble several times, most notable in the 10th. Don't remember that happening in the first fight.
      what do you mean? Golovkin had Canelo on the ropes more than a few times in the first fight,, this fight He got pushed back and whenever he had chances to rush in he couldn't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
        You didn't see how he was hurt to the body by Canelo? specially in the middle rounds, how he started to back up after the second of Canelo,s flurrys got GGG retreating and covering that right side with his arm. I thought I was the only one noticing that, but after the fight on ESPN Deportes with Juan Manuel Marquez, Eduardo, and Julio Cesar Chaves Sr. they all commented on that and how GGG looked exhausted by round 8..... people may shït on Canelo all they want but it is true that his strategy worked wonders for him.
        No doubt Canelo came forward ain't taking nothing away from him I'm just saying Triple G don't got it no more,, Canelo is the top dog at Middleweight so he has to face other Pit Bulls like Charlo, Andrade/Saunders winner and Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          hey muppet.....

you run around posting all sorts of dribble about chicken-chasers

which is just silly fanboy wank

but, who ran like a chicken all night long on Saturday?

they pleaded with Canelo to stand and fight like a Mexican..... and when Canelo did just that, Golovkin jumped on his bike loooool

how about you find some class from somewhere..... admit that you were wrong..... and then fcuk off
          "They challenged Canelo said if he fight GGG Mexican Style you going to destroy him. And that didn't happen so I can't give it to you. You challenged that man to a Mexican Style fight. And he is a Mexican and he came up weight to fight you. You didn't live up to what you challenged him to. Don't challenge me to a bullet fight, then say nah I don't want a bullet fight because you shoot bullets for real, (long laughing) nah you said you wanted a bullet fight. I can't give it to you." - Roy Jones

Comment

ggg fan bois like "KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM SANCHEZ!"

via GIPHY

Last edited by Cutthroat; 09-20-2018, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
              Well fight's aren't scored by bruises or cuts. I thought the fight easily could've been scored a draw or 1 round win for GGG. I personally don't know how one can give Canelo round 12, which turned out to be the deciding factor.

Canelo definitely shut everybody up though, he had GGG backing up way too much early on and GGG claiming it wasn't real Mexican style afterwards is just pathetic.
              The facial damage is an indicator of who was landing the cleaner, harder punches.

The fight was only close because of ggg's jab, a high quantity of low quality punches which Canelo walked right through.

Canelo was backing ggg up with a diverse set of punches which resulted in this damage to ggg including massive body shots which don't show on his face.

Canelo fought how he wanted, ggg was forced to fight in a way he did not want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                The facial damage is an indicator of who was landing the cleaner, harder punches.

The fight was only close because of ggg's jab, a high quantity of low quality punches which Canelo walked right through.

Canelo was backing ggg up with a diverse set of punches which resulted in this damage to ggg including massive body shots which don't show on his face.

Canelo fought how he wanted, ggg was forced to fight in a way he did not want to.

the winner is the guy who could not get his game going, and got his face all lumped up

no, wait..... that sounds fkn ******ed

the winner is obviously the other guy..... the guy who COULD get his game going, and DID NOT get his face all lumped up

Comment

Sanchez knows GGG lost it's clear by how he tore into GGG after round 3 stop backing up from him and yelled it over and over after round 4,5,6 and finally told GGG you losing the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    ggg fan bois like "KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS FORUM SANCHEZ!"

via GIPHY

GGG fans LMAO

Comment

Working...
                    X