Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: I Can't Complain About Decision; Canelo Fought Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classy of Abel.

Last night is one of the best fights you’ll ever see at the absolute highest of levels.

Savagely beautiful and both men have nothing to be ashamed of. Their conditioning, chin, skills, will, heart...everything was on display. Couldnt ask for a better fight. They’re impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      10 10 rounds are and should be extremely rare.

Most morons on here don't even score fights consistently and can't explain why they gave a close round to a fighter in detail.

I can post footage and break down an entire round and defend my position for why I gave the round to whom, and I'm also consistent with how I score rounds. I favor the aggressor as long as the aggression is effective, if the aggressor is getting countered and outboxed I favor the more accurate shots if the work rate is higher or even. I score ring general ship highly and don't give points simply for workrate. A solid power punch doesn't steal a round from a fighter who dominated even if only via jabs in my book, the closing rally must be significant.

My scoring approach in a nutshell and ive been consistent since day 1.
      Exactly!!! This is a new millenial bs to act like know WTF they think they are doing.

Give 10-10 round better back that sht up. Dont just say it was close. They could of went to the fkn bathroom and missed the round and said 10-10...

Comment

• Don't you owe someone $$

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          Me as well didn’t really care for one of them but the way Canelo fought made me a fan. He pushed back a knockout artist for 8 rounds at the risk of being knocked out himself. I have never seen GGG on the back foot for a sustained amount of time.

Canelo has made skills. Mexico stand up your boy done you proud
          We are man, still celebrating! I'm here in Vegas, I came for the fight and my homies and I partied till 4am.
          Well about to do it again today! 😆

Comment

• I am more interested in the meat Canelo ate before the fight. He's WBC's beloved son

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
              Classy of Abel.

Last night is one of the best fights you’ll ever see at the absolute highest of levels.

Savagely beautiful and both men have nothing to be ashamed of.
              This I agree on until GGG ran crying out the ring. Lost respect on that sht.Fm Fkn Spike was TKO'd in 1 round and still stayed.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
                I'm a budding permutations mastermind, multiple 2nd prizes in one day-you dont have to wonder about that 😝😝
                Now this right here was funny as **** lol

Comment

• Canelo v Golovkin III anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oshio View Post
                    I am more interested in the meat Canelo ate before the fight. He's WBC's beloved son
                    first thing I saw on Instagram after the post was "Mauricio Sulliman has new theory on how Clen ended up in Canelo's system"

Mauricio still thinks he's a fking doctor

Comment

• At the end of the day the real winners are us the boxing fans. If you didn't think it was a great fight then you just a straight hater!
                      Much props to both fighters, they gave it their all and made it a great fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X