Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin on Canelo: That Wasn't a Proper, Great Mexican Style!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahah anyone in Vegas look around. NO one wearing GGG Shirts. In fact they're all throwing them away????

Comment

65 percent mexican style> 100 percent kazakh style

Comment

GGG got robbed again..I seems like Oscar has done a $uperb job on making sure the judges give Canelo a few rounds vefore the fight even starts.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
            You really get off on this A-side B-side bull****, don't you? Most of us just want to see fair fights on an even playing field, but you love seeing an uneven playing field. Is it like a BDSM thing for you? Floyd, Canelo, they may not be the best in the ring, having to cherry pick their way through their careers, but they are powerful outside the ring and at the negotiation table, and they sure have lots of powerful people on their sides, like the official judges, don't they?? And you get off on that power, don't you?

No wonder boxing is *****ed, if it has so many fans like you who aren't actually boxing fans. I wish you a**holes would just go rewatch Fifty Shades Freed and leave boxing for the fans who actually care about boxing.
            Haha quit your crying *****! Your man got beat in negotiating and got his ass handed to him in the ring.
            BBB side was the one saying if Canelo came forward he would KO him. Canelo was in his face all night and Borat didn’t do **** about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Put his fans on it also!
              The GGG fans are in suicide watch right now. That is the reason why a few are in this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
                He's neither a bum nor Eastern European. But you are clearly dumb.
                Not to muddy the waters by blood he is, is dad is Russian. However back in those days Kazakhstan was part of the USSR. You know what let's just forget it. You right he's Central Asian. Personally I don't really care. I am happy he didn't break Benards record.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  Yeah, especially with that kind of judging.
                  How do you explain the judge who gave GGG the fight last year giving the fight to Alvarez this year? Team Golovkin specifically asked for that judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
                    GGG got robbed again..I seems like Oscar has done a $uperb job on making sure the judges give Canelo a few rounds vefore the fight even starts.
                    Sanchez doesn't think GGG got robbed. How do you explain that?

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                      Not to muddy the waters by blood he is, is dad is Russian. However back in those days Kazakhstan was part of the USSR. You know what let's just forget it. You right he's Central Asian. Personally I don't really care. I am happy he didn't break Benards record.
                      By getting robbed?

Just like Bernard get robbed of his titles by the way.

Comment

Working...
                      X