Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin on Canelo: That Wasn't a Proper, Great Mexican Style!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Ypur fkn ******. And dont know SHT about boxing. POS should of put some $$$$ up instead of just running your **** SUKING MOUTH
    Yeah, especially with that kind of judging.

Comment

Originally posted by labash View Post
      this is bad for boxing! The challenger has to be convincing enough to be NEW. Only a tad see clenbuterol as controlling the fight. GGG wins 7-5 in what we saw
      Nelo beat the crap out of Triple L! Fake fans like you are bad for boxing....go watch golf....LMMFAO

Comment

Canelo walked him DOWN!!

I very seldom post, but felt compelled to do so today. Canelo walk him DOWN and beat the bigger man to the body ALL NIGHT LONG!! He took GGG's power away from him and had him fighting off the back foot and NOT coming forward negating some of his power. Canelo took his shots well and beat GGG. Lastly, GGG didnt go to the body, because Canelo's counter shots were in his head thus he couldnt pull the trigger to go to the body. It was a great win for Canelo and if you look at the fight again look at the way GGG was gasping for air after a big body shot. Part 3 should be very good, but may not happen. Lets hope for it! GREAT FIGHT!!

Comment

Big drama Queen!

Comment

Canelo didn't run, stood his ground, and was more accurate and precise. Look at both fighters face and tell me who looks battered. Yes the faces tell a story as well. Some ppl forgetting the first half of the fight and parts of the middle rounds where Canelo controlled the ring. GGG did his thing but it was late in the 2nd half. Even in the 7th Abel said "we're losing the fight" uummm HELLO ppl. Btw I never understood robbery in a close fight or the champ should get the belt in a close fight so wtf is the point of judging 🤔. Good fight right man won. And NEW...

Comment

Originally posted by carltech35 View Post
              I very seldom post, but felt compelled to do so today. Canelo walk him DOWN and beat the bigger man to the body ALL NIGHT LONG!! He took GGG's power away from him and had him fighting off the back foot and NOT coming forward negating some of his power. Canelo took his shots well and beat GGG. Lastly, GGG didnt go to the body, because Canelo's counter shots were in his head thus he couldnt pull the trigger to go to the body. It was a great win for Canelo and if you look at the fight again look at the way GGG was gasping for air after a big body shot. Part 3 should be very good, but may not happen. Lets hope for it! GREAT FIGHT!!
              ALT!!!!!!!!!!!....joking. For the second time ggg looked lost in there. Looked nothing like the highlights they showed before hand

Comment

These guys can fight 10 times dvd have 10 controversial decisions. They are EU unbelievable fighters.

Comment

I guess he did coin the phrase so he can technically say “Mexican style” means what ever he wants. I hope trade marked it. I hear it a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by labash View Post
                    this is bad for boxing! The challenger has to be convincing enough to be NEW. Only a tad see clenbuterol as controlling the fight. GGG wins 7-5 in what we saw
                    Who's WE ? You and All the other ALTs you created to B*tch and moan ?

Comment

golovkin cant make any complaints about how canelo fought this time, he was in front of him the whole fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X