Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin on Canelo: That Wasn't a Proper, Great Mexican Style!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin on Canelo: That Wasn't a Proper, Great Mexican Style!

Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez is the new WBA (Super), WBC and IBO middleweight champion after stunning Gennady Golovkin via a majority decision. Judges awarded the blockbuster rematch in favour of Mexican Canelo (50-1-2) 115-113, 115-113, 114-114 in Las Vegas on Saturday, much to the surprise of Golovkin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anyone could have won, Canelo won and he deserved it, the real winners were boxing fans, one of the greatest toe to toe fights

Comment

Triple backwards was exposed as a fraud . Who’s the diva now running away after the decision to go cry in the locker room . That was the only time he went forward when he went to his locker room.

Comment

Probably a stupid translation again.

Comment

BUM BUM BUM.

Good ridance to this donkey and his EE sycophants.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
            BUM BUM BUM.

Good ridance to this donkey and his EE sycophants.
            He's neither a bum nor Eastern European. But you are clearly dumb.

Comment

Is there no end to the whining and complaining by this guy and his people? I don't know if there is a comparable saying to: "Be gracious in defeat" in his native language.

Comment

Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
                Triple backwards was exposed as a fraud . Who’s the diva now running away after the decision to go cry in the locker room . That was the only time he went forward when he went to his locker room.
                BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                  BUM BUM BUM.
                  BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Damn GGG. Face the facts. He walked you down ALL fight and brought big drama to your front door. If that ain’t Mexican style idk what is. Close fight, but you lost G. Take that. Embrace that.

Ppl talk crap about Oscar but man, did he ever pull this one off! He put Canelo in w Golovkin when Canelo was READY!

Listen people, I thought GGG clearly won the first fight. I thought this one was either 7-5 Alvarez or a draw. I’m not a huge Alvarez fan by any means, but the right guy won and this should make Canelo P4P the best fighter in boxing. Nobody active has a better resume. Period.

Comment

Working...
                    X