Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin on Canelo: That Wasn't a Proper, Great Mexican Style!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    Yeah, especially with that kind of judging.
    Are you CRYING??? Yeah GGG did also ran out of the ring saying FLOYD he beat me up!!! Help me!

Comment

Comment

If it doesnt end in KO, its not "mexican style" to this clown. Canelo came forward ALL NIGHT, and stood there to trade; what else you want? Only rime GGG went forward was when he walks out the ring and towards the locker rooms.

Comment

Be careful

Put Golovkin in suicide watch please.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            We back to the OLD excuse??? Can you tripple CRACKHEADS quit FKN changing the excuses. God DAMN stuck to one and ride it
            We're not all the same people. Some GGG fans are talking about what they want to talk about, which is different than what I talk about. I have been saying GGG was past prime ever since Dominic Wade at least. I saw that the shots GGG put Wade down with, even though they were good enough to stop Wade, no longer had the explosiveness and speed they used to. Then it only got worse fight after fight. Lots of fans think GGG's performance vs Lemieux was one of his greatest, but I saw a lot of slippage in GGG. That was the start of GGG the Jabber because GGG the Power Puncher was getting too old to land his power shots like he had before.

Anyway, that dont really matter to this conversation. All that matters is, GGG is 36 years old. In sports, that is old as *****. That is retired old in most sports. The great Roy Jones Jr was on a 3 fight losing streak two years before he even got to 36 years old. Time is undefeated. Only a complete nobhead don't know that. Y'all haters had a chance to "expose" GGG in his prime, when it would have actually mattered, but Canelo dropped the belt instead, just Quillin ducked GGG and then even ducked Korobov to top it off, just like Jacobs admitted he "wasn't ready yet" for GGG, just like Saunders said GGG would beat him and Eubanks Jr in the same night.

Heck, both Jacobs and Freddie Roach were on TFG a week ago, and both admitted GGG was past prime. I'm pretty sure they know more about boxing than you. Hell, Jacobs was even in the ring with the man! He knows what's up.

So yeah, he's old. He's still better than prime Canelo, just somewhat but he is, but he's not as good as prime GGG was. Prime GGG could go to war for 12 rounds without losing steam. This GGG was losing steam 1/3 of the way through the fight and it wasn't even a war. Shades of Kovalev as well. Kovalev was "only" 30 or 31 when he started a steep decline, but he drank and didn't train as hard as GGG does. GGG lives the spartan lifestyle so he was able to last say 2 years longer before the big decline hit, but it did and now it's a similar story. These guys were once machines of war in the boxing ring. Kovalev you couldn't stop unless you hit him with the perfect shot on the chin, or you were a huge body puncher. GGG, with his much better chin and much sturdier body than Kovalev, you couldn't stop, period.

Now, it's a different story. These two pressure fighters can no longer keep up the attack for all 36 minutes of a fight, and once a pressure fighter doesnt have the gas tank to attack for the entire fight anymore, they become extremely vulnerable. GGG's way around that was to adapt, but the commentators used his adapting as a way to propagandize against him. Just like before when he wasn't adapting, they said he was one dimensional. No matter what GGG did, they were going to craft a narrative against him because they didn't want GGG to win, they wanted their young cash cow to win.

You probably love to see people get set up, to see injustice and unfairness win. Maybe that's your thing. You like to snuggle up to whoever is protected, whoever the corrupt money machine puts in power, no matter what is right or wrong. It is what it is. Just don't hate on other people because not all of us are like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
              We're not all the same people. Some GGG fans are talking about what they want to talk about, which is different than what I talk about. I have been saying GGG was past prime ever since Dominic Wade at least. I saw that the shots GGG put Wade down with, even though they were good enough to stop Wade, no longer had the explosiveness and speed they used to. Then it only got worse fight after fight. Lots of fans think GGG's performance vs Lemieux was one of his greatest, but I saw a lot of slippage in GGG. That was the start of GGG the Jabber because GGG the Power Puncher was getting too old to land his power shots like he had before.

Anyway, that dont really matter to this conversation. All that matters is, GGG is 36 years old. In sports, that is old as *****. That is retired old in most sports. The great Roy Jones Jr was on a 3 fight losing streak two years before he even got to 36 years old. Time is undefeated. Only a complete nobhead don't know that. Y'all haters had a chance to "expose" GGG in his prime, when it would have actually mattered, but Canelo dropped the belt instead, just Quillin ducked GGG and then even ducked Korobov to top it off, just like Jacobs admitted he "wasn't ready yet" for GGG, just like Saunders said GGG would beat him and Eubanks Jr in the same night.

Heck, both Jacobs and Freddie Roach were on TFG a week ago, and both admitted GGG was past prime. I'm pretty sure they know more about boxing than you. Hell, Jacobs was even in the ring with the man! He knows what's up.

So yeah, he's old. He's still better than prime Canelo, just somewhat but he is, but he's not as good as prime GGG was. Prime GGG could go to war for 12 rounds without losing steam. This GGG was losing steam 1/3 of the way through the fight and it wasn't even a war. Shades of Kovalev as well. Kovalev was "only" 30 or 31 when he started a steep decline, but he drank and didn't train as hard as GGG does. GGG lives the spartan lifestyle so he was able to last say 2 years longer before the big decline hit, but it did and now it's a similar story. These guys were once machines of war in the boxing ring. Kovalev you couldn't stop unless you hit him with the perfect shot on the chin, or you were a huge body puncher. GGG, with his much better chin and much sturdier body than Kovalev, you couldn't stop, period.

Now, it's a different story. These two pressure fighters can no longer keep up the attack for all 36 minutes of a fight, and once a pressure fighter doesnt have the gas tank to attack for the entire fight anymore, they become extremely vulnerable. GGG's way around that was to adapt, but the commentators used his adapting as a way to propagandize against him. Just like before when he wasn't adapting, they said he was one dimensional. No matter what GGG did, they were going to craft a narrative against him because they didn't want GGG to win, they wanted their young cash cow to win.

You probably love to see people get set up, to see injustice and unfairness win. Maybe that's your thing. You like to snuggle up to whoever is protected, whoever the corrupt money machine puts in power, no matter what is right or wrong. It is what it is. Just don't hate on other people because not all of us are like that.
              I'm not reading that sht. Go back to CRYING. Your rant like an emotional lil BI@tch who LOST.

Even Abel Sanchez is saying Canelo won you crying lil ***!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post

This is what someone does who makes up EXCUSES.

End of the day Canelo RAN GGG out of the ring CRYING!!! And that's a FACT! You need a picture of it GGGTard???

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
                  Put Golovkin in suicide watch please.
                  Put his fans on it also!

Comment

WTF??? I see a 1000's of tripleG shirts littering the strip??? And now I'm seeing a SHT ton of dudes wearing Lomachenko #1 shirts????

DAMN that was fast....

Comment

BLAH!!!! No one sporting their GGG shirts today??? Seen them all out the entire week. Now it's a ghost town.

GGG fans are TERRIBLE

Comment

Working...
                      X