Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin on Canelo: That Wasn't a Proper, Great Mexican Style!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know, I always enjoyed GGG for giving us action fights but cmon, it's hard to swallow this type of comments from him. What more "Mexican" style do you want? Or wtf is that even supposed to be mean? Canelo out hussled and outworked him while going forward. Isn't that what GGG wanted after the first fight? Stating Canelo was always running? Well now he didn't and you still lost so it bothers me with these comments.

This is also coming from someone that hated CLENELO for what he did. However he redeemed himself fighting the way he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      By getting robbed?

Just like Bernard get robbed of his titles by the way.
      I was mostly referring to how ggg was defending the regular WBA belt at the time of his reign. As far as getting ribbed that's debatable. I personally didn't enjoy either the first fight or the rematch with canelo. Both of those fights could had ruled a draw in my book. Both fights were MEH. I wish ggg well in the later part of his career.

Comment

• Canelo showed him REAL mexican style

Comment

• it has to hurt when you won two fights and were robbed twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez is the new WBA (Super), WBC and IBO middleweight champion after stunning Gennady Golovkin via a majority decision. Judges awarded the blockbuster rematch in favour of Mexican Canelo (50-1-2) 115-113, 115-113, 114-114 in Las Vegas on Saturday, much to the surprise of Golovkin.
            [Click Here To Read More]

what the fcuk do you need Canelo to do now, Jabkin ?

blindfolded, and hands behind his back ?????

put it this way, his style was a lot more Mexican than yours lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              I was mostly referring to how ggg was defending the regular WBA belt at the time of his reign. As far as getting ribbed that's debatable. I personally didn't enjoy either the first fight or the rematch with canelo. Both of those fights could had ruled a draw in my book. Both fights were MEH. I wish ggg well in the later part of his career.
              I thought they were great fights.

What is a great fight for you?

I saw a lot of skills and solid effort/hearth.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                I thought they were great fights.

What is a great fight for you?

I saw a lot of skills and solid effort/hearth.
                Hopkins vs Trinidad, Erik Morales vs barrera, Morales vs Pacquiao, Mayweather vs Judah, Mayweather vs Marquez/ Gatti, Randell vs Chavez 1, Bowe vs Holyfield 1, Mosley vs Margarito, Margarito vs Cotto 1, israel vazquez vs rafael marquez, Hopkins vs Pavlik, Tarvar vs Jones 1&2. Ali vs Foremen, etc etc. I just didn't like canelo vs ggg at all. I thought nobody was taking chances. It was just meh. I would never Re watch either of those fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                  You know, I always enjoyed GGG for giving us action fights but cmon, it's hard to swallow this type of comments from him. What more "Mexican" style do you want? Or wtf is that even supposed to be mean? Canelo out hussled and outworked him while going forward. Isn't that what GGG wanted after the first fight? Stating Canelo was always running? Well now he didn't and you still lost so it bothers me with these comments.

This is also coming from someone that hated CLENELO for what he did. However he redeemed himself fighting the way he did.
                  This right here. embarrassing, delusional comments from a real sore loser. How you have the balls to say this when you show up to the press conference with Stevie Wonder glasses because your face was rearranged after 12 rounds of Canelo walking you down and after your own trainer told you you losing the fight. GGG ran out of the ring like a bytch then showed up at the press conference hiding behind a translator (all a sudden after the azz whooping he no speaky a english anymore?) and once again making excuses? Second fight he was outlanded in power shots, second fight his face looked worse after the fight, second fight Canelo had the higher connect rate. Second fight he was scared to throw any body shot. First fight he used the excuse he ran to explain all these fact. Second fight Canelo fights Mexican Style and backs him up and he still complaining and making excuses. That's a bad look just like disrespecting your fans and media by running out the ring after the fight.

All I know is that Mexican Style BS he and his camp like to talk before fights better NEVER be mentioned again

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                    Hopkins vs Trinidad, Erik Morales vs barrera, Morales vs Pacquiao, Mayweather vs Judah, Mayweather vs Marquez/ Gatti, Randell vs Chavez 1, Bowe vs Holyfield 1, Mosley vs Margarito, Margarito vs Cotto 1, israel vazquez vs rafael marquez, Hopkins vs Pavlik, Tarvar vs Jones 1&2. Ali vs Foremen, etc etc. I just didn't like canelo vs ggg at all. I thought nobody was taking chances. It was just meh. I would never Re watch either of those fights.

Mayweather vd Marquez was an horrendous mismatch with an old fighter baited into a highest career payday 2 divisions north.

Mayweather vs Gatti was a prime ATG versus a partially shot B fighter.

Those aren't great fights at all, I could go one.

Canelo vs GGG was entertaining, competitive, we saw a lot of punches and skills from the boxing book, Canelo took risks in the rematch, I don't what was missing for you to like it...Meh is a bit too harsh bro, but I respect your opinion.

Comment

• People need to start losing respect for him. What a pathetic thing to say man he’s such a sore loser

Comment

Working...
                      X