Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spike O'Sullivan: Lemieux Was a 179-Pound Light Heavyweight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude got pasteurized..simple

Comment

Dont cry mother****er I was rooting for you but homeboy made the weight. take the L like a man./

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
        I’m not sure how old u are, but they did have same day weigh ins in the past. It was stopped for fighter safety reasons. People were killing themselves to make weight then had minimal time to recover and then had to get in a boxing match the same night. Sum people punch harder than others.
        Actually it was stopped because of a big event that was cancelled because a fighter didn't do the weight, and the whole card was cancelled and lost a lot of money, not because of safety.

Comment

Gary thought David was scared, he felt fear and he will knock him out as a result of pulling mind tricks at press conference and weigh in....

Comment

who cares. i get fed up of listening to this weight bully ****, if you can make weight then thats the end of it. you got your arse knocked out because you arent good enough, its that simple. lemiuex is far from world class but spike is basically a domestic level fighter.

Comment

Spike is the life incarnate of
              Soda Popinzky, from the look, to the punch resistance to the knockout mannerisms.....

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
                Spike is the life incarnate of
                Soda Popinzky, from the look, to the punch resistance to the knockout mannerisms.....
                good call! I was thinking bald bull last night but soda popinzky is definitely more accurate.

Comment

Obviously Spike talks better than he fights

For all the big mouth trash the Irish Spike talked it happened Spike cannot fight very well. Bit again the Irish have never really won anything in all of recorded history. No winning wars no great accomplishments ever. The Irish are laughed at world wide.

Comment

Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post
                    Actually it was stopped because of a big event that was cancelled because a fighter didn't do the weight, and the whole card was cancelled and lost a lot of money, not because of safety.
                    That doesn't make any sense. Missing weight still happens and they pay penalties to come in as big as they want. Floyd vs Marquez, Quigg vs Valdez. I can name more. They say it was changed because fighters were depleted on fight night, leading to more injuries. The idea has merit, but no limit on the amount that can be gained in 24 hours is a flaw.

Comment

LeMule vs Canelo cinco de mayo weekend 2019

Comment

Working...
                      X