Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Won't Say Who Won, But I Fought Better Than He Did!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well...

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Triple L ducked Nelo when oscar offered Triple L 10 million. Triple L was at the same level he has been. No excuses!
      This fight was a draw imo, but won't ***** because neither guy is high on my list. Congrats to Canelo.

Now lets hope he fights the winner of the Jacobs fight or winner of BJS vs Andrade. Jermall Charlo would be good too. Or, he could fight Khan again.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          wow who would have thought it, a fighter having marks on his face after a close fight

Comment

Originally posted by dramashow View Post
            wow who would have thought it, a fighter having marks on his face after a close fight
            "mexican style"

this is gift!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
              Damn, its a free country, but that level of stupidity should get you banned from this site. I was pulling for GGG, but Canelo fought the best fight of his career and deserved a very close win.
              Lol

I was pretty neutral going in. Thought the fight would be tough to call; but if you put a gun to my head, I would’ve picked GGG. Fight turned out to be a great one, and I thought it could’ve gone either way. Same gun to my head and I would say Canelo won. The final round might’ve decided it. Some surprises, like the incredible body work by Alvarez, and the fact that he was the aggressor throughout most of the fight. Just an awesome performance by both warriors. Bring on the trilogy.

Comment

Watch the fight with no commentary just canelo and ggg's punches and the crowd and see who wins......... GGG

Comment

I’m over these two fighters fighting each other let’s move on now

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                    LOL at the argument WHAT HAPPENED TO MEXICAN STYLE to back up the fact that GGG was robbed.
                    That's pretty weak.

It was a great fight and GGG won.

It just that mexican and flumos are happy with the robbery, since they are not boxing fans.

what happened to the Mexican style they banged on about for MONTHS?

they had the cheek to say that Canelo ran, and then they had the audacity to tell him how to fight..... but when Canelo obliged, they went AWOL

how un-Mexican loooool

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                      Ignorant.

The number of punches that You thrown means that your cardio and stamina is in high level.

Thats it

And neeeeeeew!

Still crying

true, but there is more to it

with Mayweather, I told everyone that Pac's punch output would plummet, just like everybody else who fights Floyd

same with Golovkin

after the Chavez fight, I said that Golovkin will be a good boy and keep them hands at home when he realizes how sharp Canelo is..... that is why we saw no body-work from Golovkin, and why he was hesitant to commit

Comment

Working...
                      X