Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Won't Say Who Won, But I Fought Better Than He Did!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
    Great fight by both fighters but...
    Now go get your fucking shine box and shine Canelo's fucking shoes Borat.

BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      What happened to Mexican style? Second fight you refused to throw to the body like mexicans do. Why was your face phuked up after the fight? What happened to if canelo doesn't run he get knocked out? It was you backing up and being pushed around all night by canelo. Why was your trainer caught on tape telling you losing the fight? I thought canelo doesn't respect the sport but it was you who ran like bytch to the shower not respecting the fans and media by doing a ring interview. More crying, excuses and hypocrisy from the hype job little G.
      LOL at the argument WHAT HAPPENED TO MEXICAN STYLE to back up the fact that GGG was robbed.
      That's pretty weak.

It was a great fight and GGG won.

It just that mexican and flumos are happy with the robbery, since they are not boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        why was floyd sr caught on tape saying floyd was losing to pac after round 10 not round 7 like this fight? are you conceeding that floyd lost to pac? thank you finally. pac did land the much better punches and backed him up and pushed him around. thank you for staying consistent. im glad that you finally have an identity and ideas that you are goign to stick with. it took years but you did it yay!
        I do not know what point you were trying to convey to that guy but you shouldn’t be able to make points and someone already knows your nationality

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          LOL at the argument WHAT HAPPENED TO MEXICAN STYLE to back up the fact that GGG was robbed.
          That's pretty weak.

It was a great fight and GGG won.

It just that mexican and flumos are happy with the robbery, since they are not boxing fans.
          GGG lost do you know why? Because Canelo has his belts.

When the great Abel sanchez is full of praise for the opponent you have to accept it was a job well done. Canelo brought the drama show to the drama show himself

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
            GGG is in his prime.

He thrown 890 punches, against Murray in the round 11 he thrown 805...
            So, the number of punches you throw determines if you are in your prime or not?

The reason Canelo dropped his belt and clearly ducked GGG was that he feared GGG was still in his prime. Very few boxers are in their prime at 36. SRL, for example was shot at 34. It varies for different boxers, but punch output is not the determining factor. If it was, every opponent Floyd faced would be considered not in their prime because their punch output was lower.

Comment

Didn't think I would gain respect for Golovkin in a draw but well done. That was a middleweight classic for the ages.

Comment

Sore loser triple b(i)tch 😂

I landed more jabs doe

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                  GGG the real champ. canelo gets another gift. smh.
                  Typical GGGaholic can't even concede their man lost a close fight. A bunch of you yelling 'gift', 'robbery' etc etc. Geez, not a good look to be a 'party over nation' fight fan. Again... your guy lost a close one. It happens. But then, you're the delusional clown who actually believes "My only special interest is YOU..." - *****... while he's skrooing you over daily.
                  Last edited by PunchyPotorff; 09-16-2018, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    Márquez K.Oed Pacquiao at 39.

Floyd schooled Maidana in the secon fight.

Rigo schooled Nonito with 37 years old.

Golovkin had the same tank of gas, he was in very good shape
                    He was in a good shape, but not in his prime.
                    Floyd, Rigo, Marquez ... all of them are great fighters. Only great fighters show such great performance at their 35+. It was what I was saying. GGG is great. In his 36 years he performed amazing against 28-year-old prime p4p boxer.

Comment

I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone scores this fight for Alvarez. Not even a little bit.

Comment

Working...
                      X