Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Won't Say Who Won, But I Fought Better Than He Did!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone scores this fight for Alvarez. Not even a little bit.
    LMMFAO....Triple L will retire now

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
      That is my thinking as well. I had an odd feeling though as I listened to the narrative of Kellerman, Lampley and Jones that they were following a script that led to the acceptance of a Canelo win. The repeated phrase that Canelo was winning the "story" of the fight. What the heck does that have to do with who is winning the actual fight?

The real story here is that there will probably be another high value PPV fight (which I won't watch) and Canelo will win again. Canelo is the horse that the boxing "entertainment" providers are riding and not GGG. I think that the number of productive years left for the very popular Canelo compared to the older and less popular GGG is the deciding factor for these boxing business men.
      Nelo beat the brakes off Triple L....LMMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman1235 View Post
        I thought the point of boxing was to hit and not get hit and that the boxer that connects the most punches should win. I thought the basics of boxing were that you land more punches then you should win the fight. I didn’t know that the judges needed to score one power punch= 3 jabs and an uppercut. I believe GGG outlanded Canelo.
        Give it up dude, Nelo walked Triple L & punished Triple L to that body & face.

Comment

Originally posted by Diablos15 View Post
          Your the biggest kunt on here need ya throat slit. Everyday you dedicate your time to hating golovkin you must be an ex girlfriend of his.
          LMMFAO! Triple mutha-***an L

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
            Márquez K.Oed Pacquiao at 39.

Floyd schooled Maidana in the secon fight.

Rigo schooled Nonito with 37 years old.

Golovkin had the same tank of gas, he was in very good shape
            Rigo is only 37 now and that fight was 5 years ago...

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              LMMFAO! Triple mutha-***an L
              Your ma has a tight snatch though.

Comment

Golovkin is not going to be the same after this fight

I fear Canelo rob GGG soul in this second fight. I feel Golovkin is more prone to get hurt and getting TKO or KO against Canelo in a third fight and against good opponents in the 160 lbs. Golovkin is not going to be the same fighter anymore, in other words, he finish.
                Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 09-16-2018, 09:30 AM. Reason: corrections

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                  GGG the real champ. canelo gets another gift. smh.
                  Say what u want about who u think won but there was no gift no matter who won. That was a tough fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                    GGG the real champ. canelo gets another gift. smh.
                    Damn, its a free country, but that level of ******ity should get you banned from this site. I was pulling for GGG, but Canelo fought the best fight of his career and deserved a very close win.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                      So, the number of punches you throw determines if you are in your prime or not?

The reason Canelo dropped his belt and clearly ducked GGG was that he feared GGG was still in his prime. Very few boxers are in their prime at 36. SRL, for example was shot at 34. It varies for different boxers, but punch output is not the determining factor. If it was, every opponent Floyd faced would be considered not in their prime because their punch output was lower.
                      Ignorant.

The number of punches that You thrown means that your cardio and stamina is in high level.

Thats it

And neeeeeeew!

Still crying

Comment

Working...
                      X