Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

win, lose or draw GGG has still been a great champion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He really needs to win...His resume is horrible and this would put a p4p scalp on it

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      That wasn't the question. Anyway, do you consider Canelo great?
      No.

Ten characters.

Comment

he loses to canelo tonight no doubt in my mind, he still will be a heck of a fighter with a ****ty resume...

Comment

I like GGG. He has earned my respect. He seems like a sweet kid with a good holsum image. He made me a fan. I wish him all the success in his future career endeavors.

Comment

I've been impressed with him this past couple of years, he has shown his limitations but also cemented himself as a world class fighter.

I think this fight is very important for his legacy. Canelo is an elite fighter but naturally smaller, and GGG needs this W, I felt he edged out the first fight but this will put any controversy to rest.

He has been a great ambassador for the sport and was avoided in the early portion of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
              When Ward was doing 175? Why are you both lying?
              When was this fight supposed to take place? 2014-5 is the only possibility and then Ward said no, because he had a booboo and had to fight with his dying manager.
              After 2016, Ward was not going back down to 168, as he has said. So when the fúck should this fight have happened?
              ward contacted lil at the end of 2015 after the paul smith fight...he said theyd each take a tuneup(giving gee some time to adapt and take a 168 tuneup).......for the fight to take place in 2016

ward weighed 171 for the smith fight in order to keep himself between both classes in case the lil g fight materialized at 168....ward has never given us any reason NOT to believe him...if he says he could have made 168 and pursued a fight there he would have made it

but team lil g responded "NO" within one hour of being contacted by wards team...not a "maybe"...or "lets see how our fight plays out and maybe we can talk"...they said NOOOOOO within an hour

but you know this already...because weve been over it 10x with you....and every time, a week or so later, like a true gimp you pretend it never happened...because deep down you are embarrassed

your boy screamed about how hed whoop everyone to 168 until ward was ready and able to fight.....then he fought a welter and C level MW

meanwhile ward WENT UP and fought a p4p 175 killer

team lil g will never live it down....in fact they struggled to beat a jr mw and will prob have problems with him again

enjoy the evening you gimp.....im sure next week you will have forgotten this again....what I said were pure facts confirmed by loeffler

after all of this lil g's people continued to run their mouths...loeffler confirmed ward confronted him ringside at a fight and loeffler apologized and said "its not me its the trainer"

gimp...go drink bleach

Comment

all the anti golovs are as we speak sharpening their knives and getting ready to drool over some screen praying golovkin loses, lose lose pleeeessee LOSE!!!! lolz

imagine if canelo actually got a tko, this place would get 'lit up like a christmas tree'

and if golovkin does lose any discussion of the fight will be immediately a chorus of HAHA EXCUSES, see more EXCUSES haha always the same

rinse and repeat.......

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  but team lil g responded "NO" within one hour of being contacted by wards team...not a "maybe"...or "lets see how our fight plays out and maybe we can talk"...they said NOOOOOO within an hour
                  And we only have dishonest Ward's word on this, who has repeatedly decided to not give out his supposed recording.

Comment

Lol damn Drama, I thought you were his top soldier here and now you're dry cleaning the white flag. I have Canelo but a part of me thinks Golovkin still takes it.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                      No.

Ten characters.
                      Same here.

Comment

Working...
                      X