Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

win, lose or draw GGG has still been a great champion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
    all the anti golovs are as we speak sharpening their knives and getting ready to drool over some screen praying golovkin loses, lose lose pleeeessee LOSE!!!! lolz

imagine if canelo actually got a tko, this place would get 'lit up like a christmas tree'

and if golovkin does lose any discussion of the fight will be immediately a chorus of HAHA EXCUSES, see more EXCUSES haha always the same

rinse and repeat.......
    This post actually made me! Green K.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      Which recent middleweights have fought good fighters?
      Martinez, Taylor, Pavlik? Those were good middleweights who fought good middleweights. The middleweight division was a little bit better then too.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        whatever happens tonight, golovkin has been a top champion for many years and a great ambassador for the sport. so lets show some respect whatever happens.
        I think he's been a great fighter, talent and ambassador for the sport for sure. But i do believe the jury on his championship reign is on the line today.

Right, wrong or indifferent, and I personally think GGG was avoided during his prime, GGGs resume needs this win tonight.

Comment

And we only have dishonest Ward's word on this, who has repeatedly decided to not give out his supposed recording.
          it was an email...and loeffler confirmed it...dummy

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            whatever happens tonight, golovkin has been a top champion for many years and a great ambassador for the sport. so lets show some respect whatever happens.
            I agree 100 per cent.

Jim Lampley saying that if GGG's career is a failure if he loses tonight is insulting.

So, everything he did in the past, from the all the training camps, the hard work, the wins, the belts....it all amounts to failure? You wouldn't call a professional paid boxer a failure let alone a boxer who wins world titles....who is Lampley? A boxing trainer? a hall of famer? an ATG? No, a commentator...he's always been a vile turd.

Asked if he missed Foreman once in an interview he point blank said, "No". Foreman who shielded him during the Bowe riot. I have the link somewhere to the video, but you'll understand what a huge cvnt he is. Letterman was actually more knowledgeable, sincere and respectful off camera.

Comment

When he loses he'll be exposed. Not a great champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Don't you disrespect Hacker you cunt.
                I don't believe I have. It's ok for you to disrespect Ggg though, or Pac though?

Comment

Good fighter, fun to watch...disappointing career overall so far tho. Whether or not guys ducked him, he was unable to secure some fights that would have been more interesting than some of the crap fights he's had over the last 5-6 years. And it's a shame, cuz he's clearly lost a step and probably doesn't have too much longer, and there's finally some decent opposition out there that seems willing to face him.

Comment

Fúck off, you know very well that Ward fled to LHW, and wanted all kinds of stipulations.
                    Ward didn't want the fight, and that's final.
                    fled from a mw ibo titlist to lhw unified kovie haaha. it must hurt to know how wrong u are.

Comment

Which recent middleweights have fought good fighters?
                      canelo..........

Comment

Working...
                      X