Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Golovkin - Ready For War in Las Vegas Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where all the haters saying canelo looks smaller? He .6 pounds lighter then last year lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
      I didn’t think so in the video earlier, but in the ones here he really does.
      I thought the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
        How did GGG duck Ward? He's a middle weight and ward was sm and light heavy. I guess Canelo ducked ward too, right. Why didn't he move up?
        I’m not saying that. But I’ve heard it said on this forum many times. I don’t get it either. I guess because BHOP moved up to Light Heavyweigt to fight Tarver, Paschal, Murat, Dawson, Cloud, & Kovalev. People expected GGG to move up to fight Ward.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BntZrHDnPDg/

funniest thing ever lol

Comment

Both look great G looks less gaunt in the face maybe made weight easier, Canelo was made for 160 it's on!

Comment

After failing two drugs tests Canyellow's body must be CRAVING those medications.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  People gave Canelo flak for years for not fighting a bigger guy, but whined when Gennady fought someone his own size in Danny and ducked Andre Ward. Shit is hilarious

And I still think the smaller Canelo wins - easily. His neck is smaller this time around so he'll be even faster.

Ca$hnelo by TKO (ref stoppage) or UD with 1+ KD
                  Canelita couldnt even knockdown a old smaller Cotto...and u think he is gonna stop Ggg??

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                    Canelita couldnt even knockdown a old smaller Cotto...and u think he is gonna stop Ggg??
                    Kovalev wasn't stopped ever either and he quit in the rematch (despite his success). I see the ref stopping Gennady after accumulated body shots and a final 1-2 punch that cracks the Borat ****** chin.

Ca$hnelo TKO or UD with 1+ KD

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      LOL that has to be the worst attempt at intimation ever

Comment

Working...
                      X