Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Golovkin - Ready For War in Las Vegas Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
    Fff that. Canelo has never failed a drug test before or after a fight besides this questionable time. Everybody that matters said it's more likely the guy who got fired tampering etc.. Canelo took a hair test following yet it was clean. Funny how hair test go min 3 months to a year back yet it was clean. Add in the fact Canelo has been on year long ransom test with more then 150 clean test sense 2011 as he has been in Vada sense then.
    What is your excuse going to be when Canelo wins impressively tomorrow??
    I'm a fan of both but your comment is garbage!!
    Random testing all year round is questionable because there is no transparency who knows if it actually happens. Secondly, hair test follicles are not an accurate way of testing for clenbuterol many studies have stated this. You really can't get beyond the fact that Clenelo had 600-800 picograms of Clenbuterol in his system thats 12-14 times the amount a person should have if it was indeed contaminated meat. Athletes with 60-100 picograms have claimed contaminated meat and have been banned. It all makes sense to me I always wondered how Clenelo managed to make weight yet look absolutely humungous on fight night, why do you think he never weighed in on fight night? His body is also a give away he looks full, vascular and very muscular on weigh in, that should not be the case if you are struggling to make weight, the opposite should be normal which is flat and small.

Then you add all the other factors, how can a man who makes 10-20m per fight be so careless in a country known to have meat contamination problems? Do you honestly think he doesn't buy organic grass fed beef anyway? The whole situation stinks. And I still feel the same way, if Clenelo wins tonight it will be a huge loss to boxing, a man who got 6 months for cheating can come back make 20m and win. What kind of message does that send to the kids or other fighters who are honest athletes?

Comment

WOW! Yes I can't wait for this amazing fight! I didn't want to get too excited until the rematch was actually close by, but now we'll actually see them fight again. Go Golovkin!

Comment

I actually hope Canelo wins, the younger guy is suppose to win, next gen is suppose to get better not worse

Comment

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
          I love how you nutt huggers think Cotto was so easy to knock down or something. Shaking my damn head.
          Cotto was at his best at 155. He destroyed the same guy GGG did which was suppose to be one of GGG'S biggest wins lol with Geale.
          Cotto koed him in same fashion.
          Pac and Margirtio knocked out Cotto or TKOed him as he has never been laid out cold.
          Cotto was a great fighter winning belts from 140 to 160.
          Please wake up.
          "Cotto was at his best at 155" not even a weight class!! And Canelo was so much bigger than Cotto on fight night...was surprised he couldnt even drop him once with the clean punches he was landing. Ggg has a solid chin....Cotto had been stopped twice and visibly hurt and staggered in several other fights.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
            That’s all you have ??? LOL phag0tnello fans are reaching back to the archives... pathetic... GGG chin is made of titanium...

Canelita is getting knock the F out by GGG

https://youtu.be/mgGkuBvBP78
            Hi. Did you see the fight?

Gennady got walked down by a JMW.

What happened to the KTFO??

Comment

Working...
            X