Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Golovkin - Ready For War in Las Vegas Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last year Canelo was scared because he didnt show any emotion, and now he is scared because showed "anger", you Lil g fanboys are something else 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      Ggg looks considerably bigger than canelo.

He’s just naturally bigger.
      People gave Canelo flak for years for not fighting a bigger guy, but whined when Gennady fought someone his own size in Danny and ducked Andre Ward. Shit is hilarious

And I still think the smaller Canelo wins - easily. His neck is smaller this time around so he'll be even faster.

Ca$hnelo by TKO (ref stoppage) or UD with 1+ KD

Comment

Calling it for Canelo to win on pts, but hopefully a better fight than the first one. Tko unlikely for either guy.

Comment

The money match is all over with. Golovkin could go all out on this one..

Comment

GGG is going to DEMOLISH that drug cheat tomorrow. He is in a better shape then last time. Based on his arms you can bet yo house he is going for KO.

Comment

Nelo said he won weigh in? With that delusion can anyone really believe him when he s

Nelo said he won weigh in? What's his criteria for winning? Don't think you can trust his judgement on thinking he beat ggg in first fight also then

Comment

I like GGG and want him to win but I have to go with Canelo by decision. But I’m curious IF Canelo loses tomorrow will his fans make excuses or will they give GGG credit. I already know the excuses. So here are some to help out the Canelo fans.

1. GGG was the more natural bigger middleweight. He ducked Andre Ward. Even though Canelo fought Khan.

2. His knee wasn’t fully healed.

3. GGG complained to much postponing the 1st rematch forcing Canelo’s rhythm to be off.

4. Canelo was coming up a 1 year layoff.

5. He couldn’t use his custom made gloves. They complained about the hand wraps.

6. Canelo actually won the 1st fight. It’s really 1-1.

7. The (1) judge Moretti who scored for GGG in the 1st fight shouldn’t have been in the rematch. The other (2) judges weren’t fair to Canelo.

8. The referee favored GGG.

9. GGG should be tested for steroids

10. The Nevada State commission paid off the judges to help clean up the sport. They wanted GGG to win.

Comment

Two Buzzards bumped asses and da little Red chicken hit the ground crowing like he’s the big chicken !!

All the while GGG the GAME DOG PUT HIS EYE RIGHT THROUGH DA RED CHICKENS EYES!!

Matter of Fact: look at the pictures!! Little red chicken LOOKED DOWN NOT IN GGG’s eyes!!! Speaks VOLUMES!!’

Little red ass chickens gonna runnnnnnnnnnn agin !!!

Game GGG is prepared !! He’s got them new chicken chasing shoes and dynamite in both hands! This is gonna be good!!

Chickenredass is in baddddd trouble when the bell rings hahahahahahaha

Comment

They’re both in supreme shape. GGG really is a bigger dude. Must have taken a lot of discipline to stay at 160.

Comment

How did GGG duck Ward? He's a middle weight and ward was sm and light heavy. I guess Canelo ducked ward too, right. Why didn't he move up?

Originally posted by markther View Post
                      I like GGG and want him to win but I have to go with Canelo by decision. But I’m curious IF Canelo loses tomorrow will his fans make excuses or will they give GGG credit. I already know the excuses. So here are some to help out the Canelo fans.

1. GGG was the more natural bigger middleweight. He ducked Andre Ward. Even though Canelo fought Khan.

2. His knee wasn’t fully healed.

3. GGG complained to much postponing the 1st rematch forcing Canelo’s rhythm to be off.

4. Canelo was coming up a 1 year layoff.

5. He couldn’t use his custom made gloves. They complained about the hand wraps.

6. Canelo actually won the 1st fight. It’s really 1-1.

7. The (1) judge Moretti who scored for GGG in the 1st fight shouldn’t have been in the rematch. The other (2) judges weren’t fair to Canelo.

8. The referee favored GGG.

9. GGG should be tested for steroids

10. The Nevada State commission paid off the judges to help clean up the sport. They wanted GGG to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X