• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
    Got a link ?
    Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
    Did Thurman actually said this??

Or was this thread created to fit a narrative you want to play?

Provide a link
    It was in the interview he just did with Brendan Schaub.

Comment

Horn has a good chin and khan likes to trade when he gets pressured. Horn will atleast drop Khan and likely stop him.

Like others said, Khan struggled with Algeri who is much worse than Horn. Khan just got dropped and hurt by vargas. I think Thurman is talking Khan up because he wants an easy comeback fight with a name.

Also, after lo greco, the last time Khan stopped someone was shot zab judah in 2011, 7 years ago. Why in hell would I believe Khan could stop anyone faster than Bud can today.
      Last edited by elfag; 09-11-2018, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Crawford stopped Horn without taking any punishment...Khan doesnt stop him and gets punished in the fight

Comment

Prior to Canelo, Khan would have walked through Horn

This is why I am not sold on TC at 147, a guy like Horn is not suppose to look good against a prime young boxer like TC

Spence would have took him out very quickly.

I am not sold on TC at 147, I don't put him above Spence, Garcia, Thurman or Porter

Comment

Thurman talking up Khan because Khan is a safer opponent for him. Horn would batter Khan unless Khans punches impressed him.

I think Thurman wants Khan and maybe Porter again but I don't see him in with Spence or Crawford.

Thurman vs....Khan, Broner then Rios then re-retire!

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              This is why I am not sold on TC at 147, a guy like Horn is not suppose to look good against a prime young boxer like TC
              Well, it begs the question though. I didn't think Horn looked "good" against Crawford at all. I never saw Horn hurt either. It was just levels. Like Saunders/Lemieux but with a stoppage.

I think that's more about how tough Jeff Horn really is, vs. how good Crawford is. And I think that's the point Thurman's making - because I agree that if Horn is really the bum some people say he is, Crawford would have dusted him inside of 4 rounds max. But the guy is just durable. Like the Darnell Boone of the welterweights.

Comment

I saw this interview and I just think Thurman wants to set up a fight with Khan.
                Why not go the other way One Time and take in Horn for your tune-up if hes so crap.
                Horn would definately knock Khan out.
                He was landing big rights on Crawford what will happen to Khan if one of those got thru.
                This story makes me laugh.

Comment

Hes just trying to throw shade. Horn beats Khan. Any WW version of Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    Thoughts?

I mean I completely agree that Khan would have been way too fast for the Hornet. Keith also questions why it took Crawford so long to get Horn out of there; that it proves he's not a true Welterweight.

Horn is a pretty big WW with a strong chin. Crawford always had good power, but never had one punch KO power even at 135.

The fact that Crawford did get Horn out of there tells me that he is a true Welterweight.

Khan would probably beat Horn, but there's no guarantee Khan stops him. I think Horn would be a rough fight for Khan.

Comment

I usually respect and agree with most of what thurman has to say but he's wrong on this one. Khan's chin is so far gone he is an easy fight for any of the welterweights with pop.

Khan would fight timid against horn. So no chance of khan knocking him out. Khan would be winning up until horn lands one clean punch and lights out.

Comment

Working...
                      X