No announcement yet.

Thurman: "Amir Khan would have beaten Jeff Horn better than Crawford did"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Thurman actually said this??

Or was this thread created to fit a narrative you want to play?

Provide a link

Comment

I really doubt it, Khan is not heavy handed. He can catch Horn cold like he with salita and Le greco doe.. But i could also see Horn roughousing Khan and winning.

Comment

lol says the guy who vacated his belt and wants nothing to do with Spence.

I guess Keith wants to fight con for his tune up, wait never mind, Keith still won't fight, even if it is con, con would be too difficult for Keith for his tune up, whenever that should happen

Comment

Agreed. Horn is not on the level.
          (Sounds like Keith is setting up a comeback fight)

Comment

Khan and Vargas both beat Horn although the Vargas fight would be close, theyre around the same level

Comment

Khan would probably go life and death with Horn.

Comment

Thurman's specialty is winning big fights by one round .... once a year.

Comment

I don't think so. I'd pick Khan to win but I'm sure it would go the distance. Horn has a good chin and Khan isn't a big puncher.

Comment

Keith going full-time as a broadcast announcer, or does he plan to fight someone?

Comment

I'm not sure it's possible to beat Horn better than Crawford did. It was a dominant, end to end humiliation with a stoppage.

Comment

Working...
                      X