Thurman: "Amir Khan would have beaten Jeff Horn better than Crawford did"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurman: "Amir Khan would have beaten Jeff Horn better than Crawford did"

Thoughts?

I mean I completely agree that Khan would have been way too fast for the Hornet. Keith also questions why it took Crawford so long to get Horn out of there; that it proves he's not a true Welterweight.
    Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 09-11-2018, 05:55 AM.

Don’t agree at all. After beating Horn, Crawford can probably still fight and KO khan on the same night — atleast that version we saw against Vargaz. lol
    I know that ain’t happening but it’s quite possible eventhough I’m not a fan of Crawford.

If Horn can reach Pac and bullrush crawford who are both better punchers than Khan and arguably just as fleetfooted, i think he wouldn’t have a problem going near Khan.

We saw how he was getting hurt by an aggressive algieri eventhough he won. One of those weird wrestling shots of horn would eventually catch Khan’s chin.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
      Don’t agree at all. After beating Horn, Crawford can probably still fight and KO khan on the same night — atleast that version we saw against Vargaz. lol
      I know that ain’t happening but it’s quite possible eventhough I’m not a fan of Crawford.

If Horn can reach Pac and bullrush crawford who are both better punchers than Khan and arguably just as fleetfooted, i think he wouldn’t have a problem going near Khan.

We saw how he was getting hurt by an aggressive algieri eventhough he won. One of those weird wrestling shots of horn would eventually catch Khan’s chin.
      Question's not Crawford beating Khan.

Question is, would Khan have beaten Horn in less time/faster/better than it took Crawford?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Question's not Crawford beating Khan.

Question is, would Khan have beaten Horn in less time/faster/better than it took Crawford?
        I have my answer on the second and third paragraph. I think Horn beats the version of Khan last saturday.

First paragraph I hyperboled that crawford can beat them both in 1 night so how the hell he even outperforms crawford against Horn.

Comment

I got Horn beating Khan

Comment

I think Horn takes Khan the distance, has a shot at beating him but probably loses 8-4 or something like that. Khan wouldn't get him out of there early and would start to fade, look worse and worse as the fight went on but make it to the finish line.

Comment

Thoughts?

I mean I completely agree that Khan would have been way too fast for the Hornet. Keith also questions why it took Crawford so long to get Horn out of there; that it proves he's not a true Welterweight.
              Got a link ?

Comment

Horn would destroy Khan!

Comment

Thoughts?

Bud would beat Thurman and Khans asses at the same time lmao. And Horn would’ve whooped khans ass.

Comment

If khan doesn't get caught, yes!

I wasn't all that impress with Crawford's performance against Horn. When the fight was stopped, Horn wasn't even all that hurt compare to the 9th round against Manny.

Comment

Working...
                    X