Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya "Very Serious' About Potential Run For President

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lefthandtruth View Post
    Americas first gay president.
    Sure why not?
    i thought Obummer was??

Comment

Very wishful thinking; Oscar has too many character flaws and issues to ever run for public office.

Comment

He's not serious. No way in hell is this guy going to put any money in to this. With his background, he'd just be roasted 24/7.
        Oscar's just talking, trying to stay relevant.

Comment

Considering the ******s that have been president, this isn't as far fetched as you'd imagine. But my money is on an actual cabbage with a felt-tip face next time out.

Comment

Say what ???????????

Comment

with THOSE pictures????????

Comment

Coke La Hoya, what you gonna do when Trump starts showing you in fishnets, all coked out with kitchen utensils hanging out of your ass? Good luck bro, you're gonna need it.

Comment

I guess it's time for Comedy Central to create another Roast.

Comment

Originally posted by Plick647 View Post
                    with THOSE pictures????????
                    i honestly think he's some sort of masochist or loves being humiliated, no joke.

First the crossdressing photos and then getting spatulas put up his fart box and fisted too.

He isn't content with those things only spreading throughout the boxing world, it doesn't excite him. he wants everyone to see.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Lol, there you go hating.
                      Canelo ain't gonna lose this weekend and that DUI got dismissed.
                      Guess we’ll see soon who wins. Sounds like you keep close tabs on fishnet

Comment

Working...
                      X