Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya "Very Serious' About Potential Run For President

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya "Very Serious' About Potential Run For President

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya says he's seriously considering a run for president in 2020. De La Hoya wants to follow in the footsteps of his one-time friend, current United States President Donald Trump.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow, Cocaine is a hell of a drug!!

Comment

Lmfao Forget it Oscar.

Comment

The cocaine is talking again

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya says he's seriously considering a run for president in 2020. De La Hoya wants to follow in the footsteps of his one-time friend, current United States President Donald Trump.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          He would get destroyed by his opposition, they have too many material to work with.

Comment

I'm sure he'll get the support of the LGBTQ community! Definitely Vegas Showgirls, and Drag Queens! If you think about doing something because Kanye did it, you're f**king up @ light speed!

Comment

jesus Oscar got hold of some 100% pureo this batch. hes outta his mind atm

Comment

Comment

Damn I wonder where Oscar getting his coke from?? Must be some good shet!
                  I've done coke once or twice in my lifetime but it never made me tripp out that much... ..🤣

Comment

Oscar is one amusing individual! Be fun watching trump have a crack at the cross dressing *****!

Comment

Working...
                    X