Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya "Very Serious' About Potential Run For President

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President?....Of WHAT?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by brown_knight06 View Post
      Hate crimes?? Are you snorting oscars powder? You mean the violence on the snowflake left with antifa or morons getting triggered at seeing a red maga hat or trumps name on a sidewalk.

I seen many reports of fake hate crimes made up by trump haters. Show me links so I can read for myself.
      Ah yes the old 'fake news' argument, im sure a president who was previously caught in a KKK rally and calls Mexicans rapists couldnt possibly be fueling racial tension right?

I'll humour you with a link:https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2016/topic-pages/incidentsandoffenses

The FBI statistics on hate crimes, note that there was a large spike in hate crimes the year Trump got elected. Also note that these stats dont appear to be recorded for later years.

Comment

• America better fucking hide your god damn kitchen utensils. It will be a glorious years for Bed Bath & Beyond for all the government purchases.

Comment

• Originally posted by lefthandtruth View Post
          Americas first gay president.
          Sure why not?
          nope that was o-bomb-ya

Comment

• amerikkka's 1st shemale presidentski oscar gay la goya

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
              Ah yes the old 'fake news' argument, im sure a president who was previously caught in a KKK rally and calls Mexicans rapists couldnt possibly be fueling racial tension right?

I'll humour you with a link:https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2016/topic-pages/incidentsandoffenses

The FBI statistics on hate crimes, note that there was a large spike in hate crimes the year Trump got elected. Also note that these stats dont appear to be recorded for later years.

Show me proof where he was caught in a kkk rally. The same fbi who was weaponized by the clinton crime syndicate and you expect me to believe those numbers?

Comment

• Originally posted by brown_knight06 View Post
                Show me proof where he was caught in a kkk rally. The same fbi who was weaponized by the clinton crime syndicate and you expect me to believe those numbers?
                Yup predictable I provide you with a link and you claim fake news.

not wasting my time arguing with someone who wont believe the evidence provided to him.

Comment

• What will he wear for meetings? Fishnets and cutlery instead of pens?

Comment

• His nose

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                      Yup predictable I provide you with a link and you claim fake news.

not wasting my time arguing with someone who wont believe the evidence provided to him.
                      Show proof not from a corrupted source.

Comment

Working...
                      X