Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: If I Was 28, 29 - I'd Have KO'd Mayweather's Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    You "fans" ruin the sport, you really do.

Prime DLH annihilates Manny - too big, too hungry.

Prime DLH and prime Floyd is 45/55 in Floyd's favor IMHO.

Floyd fought a MUCH fresher version of DLH at 154 using a smaller ring and DLH selected gloves.

Manny fought a DLH who weighed LESS than Manny on fight night, was recovering from a broken orbital bone..courtesy of Steve "2 lb" Forbes (who was 35-14 w/ 11 KOs) and was getting ****** in sparring against Valero before sending Valero home.

Prime DLH flat out hammers Manny and likely beats Floyd...at least very, very close (and the actual fight was very close to begin with)
    No version of oscar beats T.B.E.

Comment

• Originally posted by lets rumble View Post
      Still salty ....
      Still genius ....

He's using Floyd's name for free promotion. Marketing Basics 426.

Thread is at 13 pages namsayin?

Comment

• Originally posted by MonkeyGoatz View Post
        very good comment, oscar as a fighter very easy to like, oscar as a promotor not so much..
        Nah, both fake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
          I actually scored that fight for delahoya 7-5. Mayweather Sr scores it the same as me and even said the next day he thought Oscar won.
          GTFOH wit that dumb shet.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            Floyd lost to Maidana and Castillo. Probably lost against de la Hoya as well.
            No, not true at all. T.B.E. beat them all.

Comment

• They’re all pretenders. Roy Jones is TBE, he could have dropped down to 105lb and still knocked out a prime Tyson

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Your the one making things that aint. No version of oscar that lost to pernell Whitaker beats T.B.E.
                When did I mentioned he beats Floyd? I just said he has the right to believe so since at 34 he even won 4 rounds.
                Point is it didn’t happen during oscar’s prime. So stop giving Floyd credit like he beat him at his prime just because he likely will. But it didn’t happen! That is just fantasy world of would’ve could’ve.

And Floyd ain’t knocking Oscar out lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Oscar was wearing women's underwear and doing coke when he fought Floyd.

Oscar was the one that approached Pacquiao, wanting him to step up two weight to fight him, only just stepping up the fight before.

TBE moved up in weight to face the 154 WBC champion.

#48 fought Oscar at 145 pounds when Oscar hadn't fought at 147 in 12 years.

Ducquiao looks like the cherry picker hahahaha

USA#1

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                    TBE moved up in weight to face the 154 WBC champion.

#48 fought Oscar at 145 pounds when Oscar hasn't fought at 147 in 12 years.

Ducquiao looks like the cherry picker hahahaha

USA#1
                    Against a former super featherweight, who had one fight in 3 years, coked up, clinically depressed, dressing up in women's lingerie and being blackmailed.

Oscar was done when Floyd fought him, and he still gave Floyd a tough fight, even Floyd snr had Oscar winning.

Pacquiao schooled Oscar like the shot fight he was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                      To me he also lost the Ike Quartey fight. The Whitaker fight, too. But I think that he was robbed against Trinidad.

In any case he was never as good as advertised by the establishment. His best win was against a next-to-be-shot Fernando Vargas.
                      I actually think Bazooka was the only fighter oscar beat in their prime & it was a close fight but I thought oscar pulled it off. Now I have to watch it again. Oscar lost to Pernell & from him not throwing any punches in the last few rounds against Tito I scored it a draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X