No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Sees No Obstacles in Facing PBC Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
    Maybe posters here should watch the interview instead (fight hype). He gave a very political answer lol

Definitely didn't sound all that eager to fight the "PBC" guys.
    Why would He? He's getting a free pass fighting in house bums with no criticism . I've even seen posters start to hype up benavidez

Comment

Arum when talking about Loma-Garcia said he will not negotiate since Garcia is loyal to Showtime. He's didn't even want to negotiate.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
        Right, I agree but I'll give Bob this he did make the Loma and Linares fight and the Rigo fight. But usually he does throw a wrench in it.
        You're right, he did make those fights but as far as matchmaking goes, the likelihood of his guy, Loma, winning those fights were much greater than the risk of him losing. The risks I remember him taking were Oscar vs tito, pac vs Oscar, and after 6 yrs, pac vs mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Haymon is shady? Yeah, let me know when the FBI raids his offices. Only promoters blast Haymon and that’s because he looks out for the fighter.
          I am a fan of PBC, but if you think the word 'shady' does not apply to someone who is never seen in public, never photographed, never is seen at the fights, never does any media interviews, then you must have a very limited definition of 'shady' .

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
            I am a fan of PBC, but if you think the word 'shady' does not apply to someone who is never seen in public, never photographed, never is seen at the fights, never does any media interviews, then you must have a very limited definition of 'shady' .
            If you're definition of shady is that he's not seen or doesn't speak to the press, then fine. But for me, it requires him to do something considered wrong or bad, particularly toward boxers or fight fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
              CRAWFORD will end up like PAC, just fighting top stank in house fights and rematches. We know how ARUM works.
              Crawford vs. Horn 2. In Brisbane

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              They won't fight you anyway Bud.
              Porter would. Porter will fight anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post

Comment

Not one Haymon fighter has an EXCLUSIVE contract with Showtime, do they?

Why wouldn't they want to fight on ESPN where triple or quadruple the amount of people would actually see their fight.

Comment

Crawford might end up like Pacquiao when he was under Top Rank.

We might get lucky if we get 2 or 3 big fights. The rest of Crawford's résumé might end up cherry picks just like what Bob Arum alrady been doing in Crawford's career.

Comment

Originally posted by 15 round fight View Post
                      Pac has a title now so Crawford can fight him. Don't be surprise if Arum double dips once again.
                      Pac doesnt want Crawford. Crawford has already said that they tried to make that fight.

And Pac isnt Top Rank anymore...so it's not double dipping...

Comment

Working...
                      X