Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Sees No Obstacles in Facing PBC Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Sees No Obstacles in Facing PBC Fighters

Caesar's Palace, LAS VEGAS, NV - WBO welterweight champion Terence Crawford (33-0) was on hand in Las Vegas to accept his award for winning the Nevada Boxing Hall of Fame Fighter of the Year award. While on the red carpet, the three-division champion discussed a variety of topics including facing welterweights that fight under the Premier Boxing Champions banner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

TC...the peoples champ

Comment

in a perfect world there would be no obstacles sadly this has become an accepted excuse for guys to not even TRY to make fights

Comment

No obstacles? Has Crawford met Bob arum?

Comment

He's faced PBC fighters before, I don't see a problem.

Comment

CRAWFORD will end up like PAC, just fighting top stank in house fights and rematches. We know how ARUM works.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              No obstacles? Has Crawford met Bob arum?
              I know! I almost fell on the floor laughing when I read that.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                CRAWFORD will end up like PAC, just fighting top stank in house fights and rematches. We know how ARUM works.
                Exactly! Bob Arum is gonna sit on him for awhile and double dip.
                Last edited by Shadoww702; 08-20-2018, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                  He's faced plenty of non Top Rank opponents. Indongo, Diaz, Molina, Postol, Jean were not with Top Rank. Of course this conflicts with your "Arum only makes in house fights doe" narrative.

Comment

They won't fight you anyway Bud.

Comment

Working...
                    X