Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Fury Lineal For?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The lineal champ is the man who beat the man.

Should the lineal champ retire, then the number 1 rank and win it if he faces off against the the number 2 or number 3, or if the number 3 or 2 rank beats the number 1 rank in that fight.

If Joshua would have faced Wilder during that absence then they winner could rightfully claim to be the lineal champ.

Can Fury come back and claim that title? I guess yes, has more claim to it than anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Ok, so your argument is that The Ring had Ali as champion...great, thing is, The Ring has Fury ranked 10th.

Can you tell me which organisation has Fury as champion currently?

No, I never said that. As I clearly mention throughout my post, is that there are multiple ways of attaining lineal status and maintaining it, none of those apply to Fury.
      was Wladimir Klitschko the heavyweight lineal champion of the world?

Was Wladimir Klitschko the heavyweight lineal champion of the world when he fought Tyson Fury?

Was Wladimir Klitschko the heavyweight lineal champion of the world when he lost to Tyson Fury?

Has anybody beaten Tyson Fury?

Had Fury retired, then you would have an argument that there is no lineal. Fury is not retired, he fought today. He is the lineal champion.

Comment

Can you counter the points I have made? It's pretty simple if you are such a historian.
        I don't disagree with you.

Fury was the Lineal Champion but he was retired for 3 years so realistcially the lineage is vacant until Wilder-Fury winner fights AJ in my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I don't disagree with you.

Fury was the Lineal Champion but he was retired for 3 years so realistcially the lineage is vacant until Wilder-Fury winner fights AJ in my mind.
          Well there we go. You ran out of excuses but for the first time, failed to make a fool of yourself repeatedly. Well then, you have matured.

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          was Wladimir Klitschko the heavyweight lineal champion of the world?

Was Wladimir Klitschko the heavyweight lineal champion of the world when he fought Tyson Fury?

Was Wladimir Klitschko the heavyweight lineal champion of the world when he lost to Tyson Fury?

Has anybody beaten Tyson Fury?

Had Fury retired, then you would have an argument that there is no lineal. Fury is not retired, he fought today. He is the lineal champion.
          I was going to post a detailed response but then realised you dont even know that Fury was retired from the sport. Either that, or you dont understand english.

Comment

Well there we go. You ran out of excuses but for the first time, failed to make a fool of yourself repeatedly. Well then, you have matured.

I was going to post a detailed response but then realised you dont even know that Fury was retired from the sport. Either that, or you dont understand english.
            Excuses? What are you talking about?

I have never said Fury is currently the Lineal Champion, dummy.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Excuses? What are you talking about?

I have never said Fury is currently the Lineal Champion, dummy.
              You came on here trying to mock me, thus mocking the detailed points I made. You failed.

Comment

You came on here trying to mock me, thus mocking the detailed points I made. You failed.
                No, really, I didn't.

At literally no point did I do that.

You are ******ed man, seriously. You are one step off brain dead.

I feel sorry for your parents.

Comment

No. If Fury officially retired he is NO LONGER CHAMPION.

When Holmes beat Ali it gave his title credibility as at that time he had beaten the No 1 contender and uncrowned champion Norton PLUS he beat the unretired Ali. These two wins separated Holmes from the paper champions during his reign as champion.

Comment

Ok, so your argument is that The Ring had Ali as champion...great, thing is, The Ring has Fury ranked 10th.

Can you tell me which organisation has Fury as champion currently?

No, I never said that. As I clearly mention throughout my post, is that there are multiple ways of attaining lineal status and maintaining it, none of those apply to Fury.
                    lineage has 0 to do with organizations man, Roy Jones was Ring champ at 175 but was never lineal

Comment

except he wasn't retired. he was suspended. Saying on instagram during a depressive episode that you're retired doesn't make it true.

inactive =/= retired.

Comment

Working...
                      X