No announcement yet.

See we Americans are savage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    This is a forum you fool, of course i'm going to find posts from you. And every one is about Joshua even though you claimed you'd stopped talking about him. So don't deluded yourself that you're in my head.

Wilder owns space in Joshua's head even though Joshua hardly speaks about the idiot, but Wilder can't go a day without mention Joshua? Yeah, you've got it the wrong way round. Simpleton. Take your medicine.
    joshua dont speak on wildera anymore because hearn has instructed him not to in order to save face...aj has already put their collective feet in their collective mouth....we all saw how that went with him asking for 50 and then hearn having to dance around it for months while putting a gag ball in AJs mouth

you spend as much time defending AJ/hearns cowardly actions and lies as you claim i do bashing him....whos really the sick one? you literally have 0 respect here and everyone can see you are a troll.....

but keeping throwing out phrases like "take your medicine" thinking you are strong and winning something

clown

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
      Yeh the key is if you are a Brit just don't do oral or it will look like a Gremlin was down there tearing chit up.

Also, most people who have normal teeth never had braces
      And most people over here that have good teeth never had braces either.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        joshua dont speak on wildera anymore because hearn has instructed him not to in order to save face...aj has already put their collective feet in their collective mouth....we all saw how that went with him asking for 50 and then hearn having to dance around it for months while putting a gag ball in AJs mouth

you spend as much time defending AJ/hearns cowardly actions and lies as you claim i do bashing him....whos really the sick one? you literally have 0 respect here and everyone can see you are a troll.....

but keeping throwing out phrases like "take your medicine" thinking you are strong and winning something

clown
        I'm not a troll, unlike you. And I tell you to take your medicine because it's clear you have serious difficulties going on upstairs.

Comment

Americans are only savage when it comes to downing quarter pounders and diet coke.

Outside of that, no one takes them too seriously. It's a miracle Wilder even knows there's a world outside Alabama state lines - most people down there have no clue.

Have another burger.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            But don't you guys dump buckets of poop out on to the streets from your windows?
            And don't you guys have children blown up in Schools, because of crazy rednecks who are hellbent on shooting up educational institutions for some reason ?

Ain't the US, the land where the pigmentation of your skin can get you shot/killed or arrested ?, F the US, it's full of mentalists.
            Your dumb asses were also responsible for the Economic Recesssion from 2007, you screwed up the economy for so many countries, cos your a bunch of obiese, sweaty, ,cheese burger loving patriotic, gun wielding pric*s.
            Last edited by Manlikefemi; 08-23-2018, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Manlikefemi View Post
              And don't you guys have children blown up in Schools, because of crazy rednecks who are hellbent on shooting up educational institutions for some reason ?

Ain't the US, the land where the pigmentation of your skin can get you shot/killed or arrested ?, F the US, it's full of mentalists.
              Your dumb asses were also responsible for the Economic Recesssion from 2007, you screwed up the economy for so many countries, cos your a bunch of obiese, sweaty, ,cheese burger loving patriotic, gun wielding pric*s.
              What's wrong with guns and cheeseburgers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                What's wrong with guns and cheeseburgers?
                Nothing, it's just americans have too much of both.

Comment

Working...
                X