No announcement yet.

See we Americans are savage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See we Americans are savage

If somehow god save Joshua from a povetkin beatdown it will not do anything for that Alabama asss whoopin... it just won’t! Joshua house and wilder is Django

what makes a man afraid of 50 million us dollars?

taxes? a bum in front of him?

don't make sense...sounds like easy work according to AJ jizz guzzlers....yet somehow they excuse AJ making double his usual purses to beat up a "bum"...

makes 0 sense...

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

don't make sense...sounds like easy work according to AJ jizz guzzlers....yet somehow they excuse AJ making double his usual purses to beat up a "bum"...

makes 0 sense...
      He has massa that’s a real thing in the UK

Comment

he may be a savage but hes the one whos got peri peri sauce down his t shirt

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

makes 0 sense...
          bro, you give me 50 mil and I'll fight Wilder tonight, and I haven't stepped in a ring in YEARS (or even trained)

Comment

What makes wilder afraid to sign the contract

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Joshua house
              Really? That's the level you want to sink to?

Comment

Americans are mostly soft and queer now the days of Tupac and biggie replaced by Tekashi 69 the days of Tyson and Holyfield replaced by wilder the days of bill Clinton replaced by an Orange reality tv star 😂 you lot are washed

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  If somehow god save Joshua from a povetkin beatdown it will not do anything for that Alabama asss whoopin... it just won’t! Joshua house and wilder is Django
                  AK I used to hate you, but now I see you just got a hard-on for KO fighters (Kovy, Gennady, etc)

Fair play

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    bro, you give me 50 mil and I'll fight Wilder tonight, and I haven't stepped in a ring in YEARS (or even trained)
                    AJ apparently wants common folk to go train to fight wilder...lolol..

SADDDDDDDDDDDD

Comment

Working...
                    X