Collapse
No announcement yet.

See we Americans are savage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no doubt in my mind that both Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder beat Anthony Joshua. Nothing anyone can say to change my mind. They've done a great job with AJ and he is probably #1 right now commercially. But in my opinion Fury-Wilder is THE fight to decide the best in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
      Americans are mostly soft and queer now the days of Tupac and biggie replaced by Tekashi 69 the days of Tyson and Holyfield replaced by wilder the days of bill Clinton replaced by an Orange reality tv star 😂 you lot are washed
      the problem is, and always has been, that the masses are brainwashed and most only know whats put in front of them....take for example how u mention big and pac....yes very good/talented....but they were put out for everyone to hear/see

real people seek out and find the talent....go into a bar and you will hear a juicy and the entire bar will roar and recite every word.....but go throw on "thick" and hear big l's verse and everyone will look around and not know a word....go hear pun rip a verse on "pass the glock" and people will be like "oh this guy sounds familiar hes the guy that sings I don't wanna be a player"...

I spent the earlier part of my 20s in clubs going to see guys like REKS, reef and many others when there was maybe 100 people in the joint....

to quote don q "when u look in the mirror and see your reflection ...is you real or you not that's the easiest question"

too many posers out there in the world...always has been

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        the problem is, and always has been, that the masses are brainwashed and most only know whats put in front of them....take for example how u mention big and pac....yes very good/talented....but they were put out for everyone to hear/see

real people seek out and find the talent....go into a bar and you will hear a juicy and the entire bar will roar and recite every word.....but go throw on "thick" and hear big l's verse and everyone will look around and not know a word....go hear pun rip a verse on "pass the glock" and people will be like "oh this guy sounds familiar hes the guy that sings I don't wanna be a player"...

I spent the earlier part of my 20s in clubs going to see guys like REKS, reef and many others when there was maybe 100 people in the joint....

to quote don q "when u look in the mirror and see your reflection ...is you real or you not that's the easiest question"

too many posers out there in the world...always has been
        I respect what you are saying to an extent Pun, Big L, Guru, Gangstarr Wu tng but all of them acts are in the past America is the home of queers now. no one thinks Americans are hard or anything anymore only Americans haven't realised that yet. Take the worst America has to offer put them any where else in the world without there guns and they die

Comment

I respect what you are saying to an extent Pun, Big L, Guru, Gangstarr Wu tng but all of them acts are in the past America is the home of queers now. no one thinks Americans are hard or anything anymore only Americans haven't realised that yet. Take the worst America has to offer put them any where else in the world without there guns and they die
          there are still real dudes out there doing it...problem is the average American thinks migos and chance the rapper are "rappers"....

I do agree....I ride for this country but most americans are *******.....its funny though....that hard shell Russian got folded by a featherfisted American super middle weight....and tough guy golovkin don't look so tough against that ginger jr mw and danny Jacobs tho

we aint that bad

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            there are still real dudes out there doing it...problem is the average American thinks migos and chance the rapper are "rappers"....

I do agree....I ride for this country but most americans are *******.....its funny though....that hard shell Russian got folded by a featherfisted American super middle weight....and tough guy golovkin don't look so tough against that ginger jr mw and danny Jacobs tho

we aint that bad

You ain’t that bad but it ain’t the same most tough guys from other countries look at Americans as soft whether it’s teue or not

Comment

Americans are mostly soft and queer now the days of Tupac and biggie replaced by Tekashi 69 the days of Tyson and Holyfield replaced by wilder the days of bill Clinton replaced by an Orange reality tv star �� you lot are washed
              Its 2018 us americans dont care about fcking 2pac and biggie. We know the UK is like 20 years behind when it comes to pop culture and music but wow that is not an excuse. It's sad how trash and washed up rappers like 50 cent still tour well in england.

Oh and Wilder would easily KO Tyson (double entendre hahaha)

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                Its 2018 us americans dont care about fcking 2pac and biggie. We know the UK is like 20 years behind when it comes to pop culture and music but wow that is not an excuse. It's sad how trash and washed up rappers like 50 cent still tour well in england.

Oh and Wilder would easily KO Tyson (double entendre hahaha)

The thing is everyone outside of America thinks Americans are soft and thinks your country is a ****hole now. You can wave the flag as much as you want I’m just giving you reality.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  bro, you give me 50 mil and I'll fight Wilder tonight, and I haven't stepped in a ring in YEARS (or even trained)
                  Well Joshua did say the fans should fight Wilder

Comment

Nobody thinks Americans are savage except for Americans.

Comment

The thing is everyone outside of America thinks Americans are soft and thinks your country is a ****hole now. You can wave the flag as much as you want I’m just giving you reality.
                      so we are soft but also the most powerful country on earth. How does that work?

Comment

Working...
                      X