See we Americans are savage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Dental hygiene?
    Yeh now you're being ignorant, the UK have great dental hygiene, it's just that their teeth are fucced up and ugly. Still clean though, just hideously ugly, sort of like a donkey's teeth

Comment

would rather have donkey teeth over the risk of getting shot up at school

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        But don't you guys dump buckets of poop out on to the streets from your windows?
        Erm, no. Where did you hear such nonsense?

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          you didn't answer the question tho..

ill wait
          I don't care to answer your bull**** for the 20th time. It's boring and pointless, just like you.

As I say, you mention Joshua every day because you're obsessed. It all comes down to bitterness and jealousy because Wilder is nothing but a spare part with a ****, worthless resume. It eats you up inside so you spread your poison around.

I feel sorry for you nutters.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
            Yeh now you're being ignorant, the UK have great dental hygiene, it's just that their teeth are fucced up and ugly. Still clean though, just hideously ugly, sort of like a donkey's teeth
            Some people just choose not to have braces in their teens because they actually want to have sex. We're too cool for out own good sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              I don't care to answer your bull**** for the 20th time. It's boring and pointless, just like you.

As I say, you mention Joshua every day because you're obsessed. It all comes down to bitterness and jealousy because Wilder is nothing but a spare part with a ****, worthless resume. It eats you up inside so you spread your poison around.

I feel sorry for you nutters.
              hahaha

ya know what i love....AJs own idol thinks hes afraid to fight wilder.....his own countryman, the lineal HW champ, thinks hes a ***** that is afraid of wilder.....and carl froch thinks they dont wanna fight wilder

these are facts...the proof is in the pudding....even the last guy that fought AJ picks wilder and thinks aj doesnt wanna fight wilder

you have nothing to offer just like in life....you are ruined

Comment

hahaha

ya know what i love....AJs own idol thinks hes afraid to fight wilder.....his own countryman, the lineal HW champ, thinks hes a ***** that is afraid of wilder.....and carl froch thinks they dont wanna fight wilder

these are facts...the proof is in the pudding....even the last guy that fought AJ picks wilder and thinks aj doesnt wanna fight wilder

you have nothing to offer just like in life....you are ruined
                Yep, you're repeating the same old **** you always type. And yet you think Joshua isn't always on your mind. Haha.

Comment

Yep, you're repeating the same old **** you always type. And yet you think Joshua isn't always on your mind. Haha.
                  hes on my mind as much as im on yours

i own space in your head the same way wilder owns space in AJs

you cant answer my questions or tell me why AJs idol and fellow countrymen think hes scared....even the guy he just beat thinks it and picks wilder...lol

Comment

hes on my mind as much as im on yours

i own space in your head the same way wilder owns space in AJs

you cant answer my questions or tell me why AJs idol and fellow countrymen think hes scared....even the guy he just beat thinks it and picks wilder...lol
                    This is a forum you fool, of course i'm going to find posts from you. And every one is about Joshua even though you claimed you'd stopped talking about him. So don't deluded yourself that you're in my head.

Wilder owns space in Joshua's head even though Joshua hardly speaks about the idiot, but Wilder can't go a day without mention Joshua? Yeah, you've got it the wrong way round. Simpleton. Take your medicine.

Comment

Some people just choose not to have braces in their teens because they actually want to have sex. We're too cool for out own good sometimes.
                      Yeh the key is if you are a Brit just don't do oral or it will look like a Gremlin was down there tearing chit up.

Also, most people who have normal teeth never had braces

Comment

Working...
                      X