Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Damaged Name in U.S., I'll KO Fury in Mid-Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
    You do know that who will step into the ring is known well before the fight and you can choose not to spend your "hard earn money"? You do know that, right? Right?!

I have to respect Eddie: he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and turned it into platinum one. He's done well in life and I respect him for it.
    Now I know who put the red apple on the Snakes desk

Comment

• Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
      Which Roids company is sponsoring this great matchup in September???

PedGenics

Comment

• Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
        The truth is not always pleasant so rather than being dismissive try to be more opened minded as unpleasant as that might be. There is plenty of other evidence to support this matter. In fact there is evidence to support far worse. If you dare, take a look and if you are brave think about what you are learning. http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news821_Obama.html
        The article at the above link mentions Reggie Love. Reggie Love later mysteriously died.
        After the initial shock I was fine. I not buying it. Your country invented conspiracy theories. It’s always your country where space ships are discovered. An American came across a talking Elephant. A Martian was discovered in Miami Beach but no one saw it but this Floridian native. Now this.

https://goo.gl/images/1z8Gfu

Comment

That's why Wilder wins all his fights. He tags you first and then comes in for the kill which you have no defense for. Why? Because you haven't trained for the windmills.
          Lololololol true

Comment

• Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
            Power of Attorney...do you know what that means?

Deontay Wilder has CONFIRMED that he received a signed contract...its not a swerve. FACT.
            I know what power of attorney means. My question is why did Hearn sign not Aj when Aj has signed for all his other fights ? Cause he AJ ? Cause he the A side , cause he is now hearns puppet? Wilder did confirm he received a signed contract but not by Aj. You also forgot why it didn’t have a return match clause like they verbally agreed to. You still can’t tell me another HW who took a flat fee for a fight of this magnitude but you want wilder to take it right ? Why cause it’s AJ. No hard feelings man just be a little more open minded.

Comment

Wilder also was being out boxed by a very good fighter in Louis Ortiz but look at the end result. This will also be the case with fury and Fury doesn't have the discouraging power that Ortiz has.
              You mean the old Ortiz deprived of his healthcare drugs fighting drunk and giving that punk all kind of Trouble?

Comment

• You're the one who avoided Klitschko like a plague.
                While Joshua readily fought and beat the legend in flying colours.
                Does this Deontay guy have true friends or what?
                How come he doesn't know he's a nobody?

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  So what did you edit, lmmfao!!!???
                  It was probably for a word that I left out of my original post. Bad eyes and my fingers don't always type what I'm thinking,

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    After the initial shock I was fine. I not buying it. Your country invented conspiracy theories. It’s always your country where space ships are discovered. An American came across a talking Elephant. A Martian was discovered in Miami Beach but no one saw it but this Floridian native. Now this.

https://goo.gl/images/1z8Gfu
                    The murders that they suggest he is linked to are of course pure speculation, could be truth there or perhaps not. The Gay sexual aspect of it though is pretty much undeniable as there is far too much substantiation and the substantiation goes a long way back. However being gay is not against the law in America and he wouldn't be the first gay politician. That in of itself wouldn't disqualify him from being president, just like Trump's dalliances with females doesn't disqualify him. The difference is simply in the sex they prefer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commie View Post
                      You mean the old Ortiz deprived of his healthcare drugs fighting drunk and giving that punk all kind of Trouble?
                      Yea, that one. The only reason he is still fighting is because he can't live on only his Social Security. Still Joshua ducked him and Deontae didn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X