Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Damaged Name in U.S., I'll KO Fury in Mid-Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peep Joshua fans anger lmao. Wilder was getting outboxed by so and so and so and so, lmao. Lmao!!! Hahahahahahaha. Sad. If only the stiff stoic robotic coward would’ve had the balls to face Wilder himself eh? Lol... Now your hopes are that Fury beats Wilder lmao. Sad

Comment

• Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
      The truth is not always pleasant so rather than being dismissive try to be more opened minded as unpleasant as that might be. There is plenty of other evidence to support this matter. In fact there is evidence to support far worse. If you dare, take a look and if you are brave think about what you are learning. http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news821_Obama.html
      The article at the above link mentions Reggie Love. Reggie Love later mysteriously died.
      So what did you edit, lmmfao!!!???

Comment

• Sure

Only one that’s been exposed is a coward like you for not signing

Comment

• I’ve seen the names of Chinese, Arab, African, Mexican, Puerto Rican, Canadian, Irishican lol, UKian lol and Filopinian lmao ALTS post in the defense of Joshua and guess what? Most of these “ians” have under 200 posts too, lmao.

Comment

• sooner or later you dilusional Brits hypnotized by Eddie the Scammer Hearn will come to your senses and realize he is robbing you of your hard earn money with these garbage fights he is putting out

Comment

• That little Britian Weasle and his roided up Puppet are going to be so pressured by the public that they have no choice to face a live heavyweight

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Whether it was a good or deal is another question. The only thing Wilder complained about in that interview was that AJ's signature wasn't on the contract, which is bullshit
                There was no need to complain about the flat fee as he already declared that he wouldn't sign that deal.

I think Wilder should just leave the whole they don't want to fight narrative alone. The fans will be the judge. His zeal to prove Hearn and Joshua are bs'n him may have caused him to speak out of turn.

Comment

• I'd say it's true that Joshua has damaged his name.

We have started calling him Gay J now for goodness sakes.

Comment

• "They also said that Joshua signed the contract. When [Joshua's promoter] Eddie [Hearn] sent the form, Joshua's name was not signed on the contract. It was Eddie Hearn's name signed on the contract.
                    ======================

Either Wilder's lawyer has neglected to explain this to Wilder or Wilder plays games. The fact that AJ's signature is not on the contract means nothing for these reasons:

1. Is AJ a signatory to this contract or is Matchroom?
                    2. Does Eddie have power of attorney from AJ that would allow him to sign?
                    3. If AJ is the signatory, then he might just want to be in control as to when the contract becomes effective: the last signatory seals the deal. Control-freakishly? Possibly. Mistrust? Possibly. But that doesn't mean he has not intended to sign. Why would Eddie sign then? An evil ploy by Eddie and AJ? Funny mental games? Give me a break. This is just a non-issue and not the reason to go hysterical and blame it all on AJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                      sooner or later you dilusional Brits hypnotized by Eddie the Scammer Hearn will come to your senses and realize he is robbing you of your hard earn money with these garbage fights he is putting out
                      You do know that who will step into the ring is known well before the fight and you can choose not to spend your "hard earn money"? You do know that, right? Right?!

I have to respect Eddie: he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and turned it into platinum one. He's done well in life and I respect him for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X