No announcement yet.

Hearn is offering wilder money on a plate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    AJ saying give me $50m and I'll sign tomorrow was a bluff. What Wilder did is call that bluff. If Johnson offer wasn't a bluff, they would have explored it a little more
    That's not how fights how made, That's not how any deal is made, There was never any discussions between AJs team and Wilder's team other than an email saying we will give you $50m, that was it, Do you're own research it's easy to see who's bluffing.

Comment

Hearn just wants wilder on DANZ, nobody is stupid, nobody knows about wilder and hes a bum so why are you all so infatuated with him? why are you all so dead set on him fighting everyone outside of AJ? Maybe you should focus on your own pockets instead of his. lets not forget Aj turned down 50mil. just give it a rest; hearn has made a complete fool of you all and you know it, stop trying to save face by constantly bringing up these insignificant points.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty2hotty84 View Post
        That's not how fights how made, That's not how any deal is made, There was never any discussions between AJs team and Wilder's team other than an email saying we will give you $50m, that was it, Do you're own research it's easy to see who's bluffing.
        https://www.boxingscene.com/joshua-h...ght-uk--128489

While Joshua was initially skeptical of the high offer, Hearn confirmed that it's legitimate and the money is there.

Even with $50 million on the table, Joshua is willing to make less money in order to face Wilder in the UK.

If Wilder wins, then Joshua is willing to make the rematch in the United States.

"It's the general opinion of myself, AJ and Rob McCracken [Joshua's trainer] that because of the status of AJ in the fight and what we've built over here in the U.K. that we should try and get it over here because he has earned the right for that fight over here," Hearn told Nick Parkinson.

"If Wilder wins, the rematch can be over there in America. We are going back and forth with talks at the moment and I'm confident we can make that fight. AJ appreciates he might not make as much money by fighting in the U.K. but realises that Wilder should be coming to the U.K. to fight first."

Joshua has grown accustomed to having massive crowds at his events, which recently range from 76-90,000 fans packing a stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          You are totally misinformed my man. Hearns himself stated that the wilder offer was legit. And the contract hearns sent was not signed by aj or anyone else. All this information is available on Boxingscene.com. Take a quick second of your time to catch yourself up on the latest.
          Sorry to inform you but the Boxing Scene is not the Boxing Gospel so I suppose it all comes down to what sources you believe and I dont believe the Wilder camps version of events. I'd be interested to see where you get your information from, because Hearn has never said the offer was legit, ever, quite the opposite in fact, he has rubbished it on every occasion, Can you provide any links that prove otherwise? YT is full of videos of Hearn speaking himself so i'd say they outweigh any written quotes.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            basically hearn wants wilders next fight to be with one of his fighters so that it can be on danz and it can blow up in the us... This guy is childish as hell. Move on and focus on aj and your stable. Wilder will do whats best for his career, you failed to offer him a decent percentage and played him as if he was some low level bum, hes now turned down your offers. If hes this insignificant alabama bum then leave him and us alone. Aj sells 90k stadiums out in 5 mins im sure you have a lot to focus on outside of this bum wilder who nobody knows about
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^this

Comment

Sorry to inform you but the Boxing Scene is not the Boxing Gospel so I suppose it all comes down to what sources you believe and I dont believe the Wilder camps version of events. I'd be interested to see where you get your information from, because Hearn has never said the offer was legit, ever, quite the opposite in fact, he has rubbished it on every occasion, Can you provide any links that prove otherwise? YT is full of videos of Hearn speaking himself so i'd say they outweigh any written quotes.
              if the offer was not legit, where did the "we will take less money to fight at home" "I will not sell my soul for $50 Mil" "Id Rather Do it for my fans they deserve it" quotes come from? the $50 mil has been confirmed by various sources. AJ turned it down to have home field advantage, its okay why cant you guys just move on? stop it, hearn has contradicted himself various times durning this whole ordeal... you cant defend it all. just move on hopefully they return to negotiations in the future and hearn offers him a decent percentage as he should have in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                if the offer was not legit, where did the "we will take less money to fight at home" "I will not sell my soul for $50 Mil" "Id Rather Do it for my fans they deserve it" quotes come from? the $50 mil has been confirmed by various sources. AJ turned it down to have home field advantage, its okay why cant you guys just move on? stop it, hearn has contradicted himself various times durning this whole ordeal... you cant defend it all. just move on hopefully they return to negotiations in the future and hearn offers him a decent percentage as he should have in the first place.
                I dont know where those quotes came from , ive never heard them before so you tell me where they came from, and prove them?

Comment

I dont know where those quotes came from , ive never heard them before so you tell me where they came from, and prove them?
                  The $50 has been confirmed by many sources but you cant show me any?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    Wilder does not work for Hearn and every damn month its a new fighter lined up in front of Joshua..Chisora??? really Chisora now????
                    Exactly. Joshua-Wilder is ready now. It’s pretty clear what Hearn is doing. Have Wilder fight his heavyweights before Joshua for both money making purposes for himself and with the hopes that one of them beats Wilder so he can have his in house mega fight. It’s bs.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                      Exactly. Joshua-Wilder is ready now. It’s pretty clear what Hearn is doing. Have Wilder fight his heavyweights before Joshua for both money making purposes for himself and with the hopes that one of them beats Wilder so he can have his in house mega fight. It’s bs.
                      yep,pretty pathetic

Comment

Working...
                      X