No announcement yet.

Hearn is offering wilder money on a plate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearn is offering wilder money on a plate

Wilders got to be the most stupid boxer there's ever been. Chisora, whyte and Joshua would make him millions and millions. Even If u don't rate the first two, they are nice paydays and could be routine wins, especially chisora. I've never known a fighter hate someone so much who can make them rich. He's offering wilder money on a plate. If he loses to fury then rejecting that trio of fights could be one of the most dumbest boxing decisions ever. He's literally lined up 3 paydays for him
    Last edited by Prince Madison; 08-07-2018, 06:54 AM.

Some would say the same about Joshua turning down $50 mil

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
      Wilders got to be the most stupid boxer there's ever been. Chisora, whyte and Joshua would make him millions and millions. Even If u don't rate the first two, they are nice paydays and could be routine wins, especially chisora. I've never known a fighter hate someone so much who can make them rich. He's offering wilder money on a plate. If he loses to fury then rejecting that trio of fights could be one of the most dumbest boxing decisions ever. He's literally lined up 3 paydays for him
      Then you take why our all these fans think you got to take what is on offer, and funny Eddie Hearns is not called a crook yet Don King was, both are raping the fighters so shut you fool, you are not a boxer never promoted so dont know what you are talking about.

I have done so can speak muppet

Comment

Wilder does not work for Hearn and every damn month its a new fighter lined up in front of Joshua..Chisora??? really Chisora now????

Comment

Deontay Wilder would have to fight on DAZN. No thanks.

Comment

He can just take Fury's head off and go after Joshua, not sure why ya'll keep mentioning these other guys....Let them fight each other and let the champions fight

Comment

Neither Wilder nor Fury are going for Eddie's skulduggery. Enjoy your Povetkin fight and following Whyte rematch.

Comment

Why do you care?

Do you think Wilder vs Chisora is a better fight?

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                  Then you take why our all these fans think you got to take what is on offer, and funny Eddie Hearns is not called a crook yet Don King was, both are raping the fighters so shut you fool, you are not a boxer never promoted so dont know what you are talking about.

I have done so can speak muppet
                  Incoherent nonsense ^

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                    why fight them when you have Tyson Fury you a fool.

Comment

Working...
                    X