Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I look at attributes

Prime Oscar and Mosley would have taken out

Floyd and manny

Floyd and manny and nothing compared to the good old days apart form a decent fight for 6 rounds before the oldies take over

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Who tried to discredit him? Can you read? I literally said in my original post that a prime Oscar would have a better chance. If a past it Oscar did as well as he did (even winning on one card) then it's not out of the realm of possiblity that a prime version does better. It's just common sense bro, if you can't see that then you've crossed over into "fanboy" mode and there might not be any help for you
      Yeah I read it & you left room for discrepancy so don't try to call someone a "fanboy" cuz you got caught trying to be slick. Oscar couldn't beat Floyd on the best day of his life, Floyd has proven you guys WRONG for 20 YEARS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        A completely shot Oscar gave Floyd a 7-5 type fight and gave him loads of trouble with the jab the first half of the fight.

Who knows how a 2002 version of Oscar does. Maybe he wins, maybe not...
        2002 version? How about the 2001 version, 2000 version or 1999 version? Guess not. Must be wishful thinking....LOL

Comment

Lol what angle you playing here? That a focused judah would beat shane or vice versa?

Judah could be as focused as he wants and Shane would bury him.

Judah was all flash, never beat the top guys when he fought them.
          Just bsing a bit lmaooooo. I always wanted to seeing that fight or even de LA Hoya vs Kostya

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            yeah it's really pathetic. I'm not even saying that I think Oscar would win, but he does have a chance Floyd fanboys act like Oscar wasn't a greater fighter when he was in his prime or something.

Totally weird
            Oscar lost ALL his major fights. You dudes are the fanboys trying everything in the world to discredit Floyd cuz he aint your favorite. You the weirdos trying to act like ya'll don't know. I see you!

Comment

Yeah and oscar had literally fought everyone who was someone in his day while floyd was retiring for 2 years basically. Age don't mean **** in boxing. Fernando Vargas was a good fighter and he was shot by like 26 because he fought the best guys and got beat up doing it. Today he would be Errol Spence with almost 30 fights and one good top level opponent on his resume.
              Oscar didn't fight everyone like Winky & robbed fighters like Pernell....Floyd was getting ducked by everyone till he became "Money" & Vargas was done cuz of Tito & Errol aint got nothing to do with this comparison.

Comment

• I don't know if De La Hoya in his prime beats Mayweather. I give Cotto, Trinidad, Hearns and Mosley a chance. Sugar Ray Leonard would have destroyed Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kurttruk View Post
                  Prime Oscar and Mosley sends prime Manny back to the philippines...he could give them hell of fights but we are speaking of natural HOF killers at welterweight/super welterweight.

And so dont include Pac in the conversation, if he have fought them in their primes, there would be no pacman today.. neither the *******s

But against Floyd, it will be 'money' that they'll beat. Not the 'prettyboy'
                  Pac was more than capable of beating both at 135, 140 and 147.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Oh yeah except that I've literally called him one of the best fighters I've ever seen

Man, stop it dude your act is pathetic.

Really. A grown man going to this length to defend a boxer being completely unbeatable is just sad.
                    What's pathetic is that the man has been unbeaten for 20 years & you cornballs try to create some fantasy to say Floyd would lose. Ya'll are the ones that need to give it up. In 2050 you dudes STILL gon bring some other equation into Floyd would lose theories. GTFOH

Comment

• Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                      Prime for Prime DLH vs May is an even steven 50/50 type fight. Now having said that, they both get spanked by the 80's 4Kings era WW's.
                      Yeah right, you wish. You don't even have anything to support your fake claim....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPJhvYXKZK8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJlGRyYeILo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmuZU2LIRgo

Comment

Working...
                      X