No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: In Their Prime, De La Hoya Better Than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    You just follow the agenda of trying to discredit Floyd at every level. After this from Max is when they told Max you are not on Friday night fights anymore so you can't speak freely....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJlGRyYeILo

Oscar beat ONE good fighter in their "prime" his whole career, Ike Quartey.
    Oh yeah except that I've literally called him one of the best fighters I've ever seen

Man, stop it dude your act is pathetic.

Really. A grown man going to this length to defend a boxer being completely unbeatable is just sad.

Comment

• Q
      Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
      GTFOH!!! DELA HATER loss damn near all of his major fights! MOSELY,FLOYD,B HOP,TRINIDAD,PAC etc etc.
      Lol
      Mosely was a juicer
      Floyd fought him when he was washed
      BHOP was the middle weight champion fighting a guy who's best weight was 140-147
      Trinidad he beat anyway
      Pac he fought after Floyd so again, washed up.. and he was drained...

Mosely: Prime
      Floyd: pretty much Prime but fighting at a bigger weight than his best for sure..
      Bhop: ATG prime fighter
      Trinidad : prime beast at 147
      Pac: Prime beast at the time

I'd list Floyd's fights but it would make you sad comparing the competition lol
      Last edited by Jsmooth9876; 08-06-2018, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Prime for Prime DLH vs May is an even steven 50/50 type fight. Now having said that, they both get spanked by the 80's 4Kings era WW's.

Comment

• Agree completely about prime Oscar being better than Mayweather. One simply has to watch five fights of both guys in their primes, the level of opposition they faced and the eye shows you who was better. Oscar was a fierce puncher with speed and skill.

Mayweather was particularly skillful but just doesn't have anything to trouble a prime Oscar with. Just look at how the two guys ended their fight in 07, Mayboy had two black eyes, Oscar looked like he could be on a catwalk.

Comment

• This *****h trying to big up the one elite win he has on his resume. I would of respected it more if he said Vernon Forest or Winky Wright who both not only beat Shane's ass but out classed him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
              Floyd retirement came at age 31. After he beat Oscar.
              You're right but my point is a guy could be 33 and still be fresh if he fights 2 times a year then takes almost 2 years off. Age is not a determining factor in being a shot fighter or not that's for sure. Oscar wasn't that old but he was WAY past it. He was basically done after the Sturm fight years earlier

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                Lol
                Mosely was a juicer
                Floyd fought him when he was washed
                BHOP was the middle weight champion fighting a guy who's best weight was 140-147
                Trinidad he beat anyway
                Pac he fought after Floyd so again, washed up.. and he was drained...

Mosely: Prime
                Floyd: pretty much Prime with 2 years of rest basically
                Bhop: ATG prime fighter
                Trinidad : prime beast at 147
                Pac: Prime beast at the time

I'd list Floyd's fights but it would make you sad comparing the competition lol
                We call all that there "Excuses"....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                  Prime Floyd really lost to Castillo....SM and DLH would destroy any version of Floyd.
                  Sounds like you didn't even watch the fight & heard harold leddermans scorecard....LOL

Comment

• I will say I think prime Floyd is better than prime Oscar but prime Oscar was one of my favorites, if not favorite fighter to watch pound for pound. People don't realize how complete of a fighter Oscar was. Even with a loss he completely schooled Tito.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      Lol. you mad? mosley and dela doya didn't win a sungle round against pac while they gave hell to floyd and many people think that oscar won.
                      You know what's even more interesting. Floyd has a win vs Pac, Mosley, and De La Hoya and stands at 50-0 and never lost period let alone in his prime.

Comment

Working...
                      X