Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: In Their Prime, De La Hoya Better Than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don think Dlh or Shane beat Pac or Floyd in their prime.

Comment

Prime Oscar probably beats Floyd. He was a gold medalist. A boxer is like a race car. The
      more mileage it has the worse it performs. While Oscar was fighting Vargas Mosley, Rafael Ruelas, and Hopkins. Floyd was fighting gatti, baldomir and Hernandez. When Floyd got to Oscar, Oscar was run down and Floyd was fresh. Oscar won that fight too imo. Oh well

Comment

Shane forgets he fought Money Mayweather and not Pretty Boy Floyd who was a totally different fighter. PBF would have gotten the same result vs Oscar or Shane.

Comment

Of course he'd say that because he beat Oscar so in his mind
          -Shane
          -Oscar
          -Floyd

If he said Floyd was better than it would look like
          -Floyd
          -Oscar
          -Shane

Comment

Originally posted by IHATEBOBARUM1 View Post
            STFU
            Originally posted by IHATEBOBARUM1 View Post
            ..in my humble opinion..
            Do you actually know what humble means?

Comment

July 15, 2006 Mosley KO's Fernando Vargas in a rematch.

Floyd has been calling out Shane for years. being ducked constantly.

when Larry Merchant finally presses Shane about it in the postfight interview this was Shane's response

"You know Antonio Margarito is out there waiting to fight Floyd...Those guys should fight each other and we can fight next year. The only thing I know is my tooth is a little lose and I might have to go to the dentist."

Comment

UH...NO!

Remember had they both fight Mayweather earlier your talking about a BETTER VERSION of Mayweather as well before the Hand Injuries. That Version of Mayweather neither of them would stand a chance! Oscar sometimes get overlook which is hard to believe because he was a huge Draw but as far as skills Oscar sometimes doesn't get the Props he should get. Going back and watch Trinidad Fight he flat out Schooled Trinidad most of that fight but he finished the fight on his back foot which was a mistake and of course the Power of Don King behind Trinidad is why Trinidad got that Decision IMO

Yes Mayweather wanted to fight Mosley sooner than he did but It was Mosley who said he had to go get some "Dental Work Done" Out of all of them it was only Shane who had the BALLS to jump in with Winky Wright and Vernon Forrest when he probably did have to do it because neither was a Draw or anything at the time

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  I don think Dlh or Shane beat Pac or Floyd in their prime.
                  Prime Oscar and Mosley sends prime Manny back to the philippines...he could give them hell of fights but we are speaking of natural HOF killers at welterweight/super welterweight.

And so dont include Pac in the conversation, if he have fought them in their primes, there would be no pacman today.. neither the *******s

But against Floyd, it will be 'money' that they'll beat. Not the 'prettyboy'

Comment

Originally posted by Kurttruk View Post
                    Prime Oscar and Mosley sends prime Manny back to the philippines...he could give them hell of fights but we are speaking of natural HOF killers at welterweight/super welterweight.

And so dont include Pac in the conversation, if he have fought them in their primes, there would be no pacman today.. neither the *******s

But against Floyd, it will be 'money' that they'll beat. Not the 'prettyboy'
                    Lol. you mad? mosley and dela doya didn't win a sungle round against pac while they gave hell to floyd and many people think that oscar won.

Comment

That's nonsense,absolute nonsense. Del la hoya was a good fighter but never in the same planet as Floyd. The man lost every big fight he was in. He himself admits Floyd is the far better fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X